• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PGP Signature Invalid

fible1

Dash Core Group
Masternode Owner/Operator
The latest build (.49) gives me an error when attempting to verify the PGP signature.

I am uslng toolsley, is anybody else seeing this? Afraid to use it now.

Pablo.

No worries. I'm probably mucking it up somewhere...

The latest build (.49) gives me an error when attempting to verify the PGP signature.

I am uslng toolsley, is anybody else seeing this? Afraid to use it now.

Pablo.
Linux64 verifies well for me

upload_2015-8-28_22-0-43.png

What archive are you refering to?

Think in short future! Today security is our goal, so we use PGP. GPG and many others encrypted systems-- and see.. Answer, BTC is excellent but you must care your information, so the second secure option is DRK

For small files it works, i'll try to sign the binary with my key and test again - maybe it is a file size limit in toolsley

upload_2015-8-28_22-18-43.png

Please post if you get a favorable reply :).

Pablo.

Please post if you get a favorable reply :).

Pablo.

I got this from the developer :)

Hi,

Apparently there was a bug in the file reader code that only triggered for files between 10 and 20 megs. (The loader works on 10 meg slices at a time to reduce memory usage and improper initialization made it fail to read the file completely when it was more than one but less than 2 full slices in size.)
It also affected the Hash&Validate tool.
Both should be fixed now.

Could you try it again?

Thanks,
Viktor

And now it works:

upload_2015-8-29_15-40-40.png

Awesome tool, will talk to Evan and Fernando if we link to it from dashpay.io :)

Back