• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Release

Wow that is some complicated code to get a simple grep command. LOL. Nice work.

Can a masternode automatically hot start for a certain amount of time if it is delisted? Maybe this should wait 30 minutes for it to try to restart itself before running the start-alias. Along with that, add a restart every 10 minutes script on the node.
Lol, just 2 command really... just with batch they definitely have to look complicated...

Good point about waiting, also this does nothing to deal with DISABLED or REMOVE statuses. It really just print result of 'masternode list' to a file, and then check if it's missing any MNs listed in local .conf file - re-starting any that are missing. Also, it requires local wallet to be hot in order to work, so...
I might gussy it up some - if I do I'll post the result.

Lol, just 2 command really... just with batch they definitely have to look complicated...

Good point about waiting, also this does nothing to deal with DISABLED or REMOVE statuses. It really just print result of 'masternode list' to a file, and then check if it's missing any MNs listed in local .conf file - re-starting any that are missing. Also, it requires local wallet to be hot in order to work, so...
I might gussy it up some - if I do I'll post the result.
Ahh. Now I get it. So it is a run once type deal. That makes sense. Basically, a start-many, but without the ones already running.

Ahh. Now I get it. So it is a run once type deal. That makes sense. Basically, a start-many, but without the ones already running.
Yes, I was going to have Windows Task Manager run it on a schedule, but that means leaving wallet permanently HOT- that could be worked around... I might muck with it, we'll see.

Edit: it actually started as just a 1 liner to show status of my MNs, I added re-start as after-thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Thanks UdjinM6. Can we put this in the release notes on the next release?
start-all == start-many (start-many is also here for backward compatibilty)
start-missing == start masternodes that can't be found in mn list
start-disabled == same as start-missing + start masternodes that are not in ENABLED status​
aand to transifex.

Current masternode winners list:

upload_2015-8-27_18-57-17.png

ugh - MN crashed in last 4 hours

edit:
dash-cli masternode debug
Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation.

I suppose I have to reset MN?

Last edited:
ugh - MN crashed in last 4 hours

edit:
dash-cli masternode debug
Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation.

I suppose I have to reset MN?
If it was down all these 4 hours - yes (masternode start-many/alias)

v49 MN crashed tonight:

33nur6g.png

Now:
.dash/dashd
..waiting
.dash/dash-cli getinfo
> *** Error in `.dash/dashd': free(): invalid pointer: 0x00007f10dc0240c0 ***
> error: no response from server

and > error: couldn't connect to server
Deleting all except daemon and blocks didn't solve the problem, the daemon still crashes after getinfo. I an resyncing now.

Back