• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

Should be able to complete the guide once V12.0.35 comes out
I'm going to do a fresh install, using the guide from start to finish so I can iron out the details completely :-D

I´m not able to compile V12.0.47 on my pi model B, g++ crashes. Added more swap

Can someone upload a compiled version? I only need dashd & dash-cli

thanks

When MangledBlue his guide is out he might replace mine. He got my login. Not sure what's the best way to go atm. Replace, or a second guide.

But his guide is his effort so no credits if it's under my name.

When MangledBlue his guide is out he might replace mine. He got my login. Not sure what's the best way to go atm. Replace, or a second guide.

Is this a competition? If you can make it easier for non-tech people to understand, you can beat him... lol :grin:

You and many others get credit....
Even though I can't really site specific areas of the contributions - each person played a role, even if indirectly

:-D

edit: in fact I forgot a couple people - ugh - going to fix - lol

No its no competition at all. All i was saying is that Mangled Blue got a more comprehensive guide then i have. Also more up to date. So if his guide is finished i might pull the plug on mine and trash it. That way we got only one guide. I think thats better.

Mangled has my login to replace my writings but i see he is posting with his own name.

Either way im thinking about what's best for DASH, not what's best for me....:wink:

Hi there
I have tried make 12 version of dashd and got
"No working boost sleep implementation" with libboost version 1.49 and newwer
only with
./configure --with-boost=/usr/local/
addtional parameter I can made make

PS sorry for my pure english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back