• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Release

I'm not sure but I think the following command is the one I was looking for:
./dash-cli masternode status | grep -e SERVER_IP -e SERVER_IP -e etc.

EDIT:
Nope, it's not the correct command either. Writing ./dash-cli masternode status in the VPS terminal shows the following:
"vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, xxxxxx), coinbase )",
"service" : "106.xxx.xxx.xxx:9999",
"status" : 3,
"pubKeyMasternode" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxx",
"notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"

Whatever that means, can anyone please explain?

I'm having the same issue for a few hours now. This last time I started my hot wallets while on my first masternode, I thought I'd try dash-cli masternode start on the remote, and it worked, in that it said "masternode started successfully" (usually, all I have to do is dash-cli masternode debug) I did this with both my wallets online after start-many on my local hot wallet.

Anyway, doing the same thing with my second MN wallet didn't work. I don't know what's wrong. Local says masternodes started successfully (in the start-many way) but no joy on remote for second wallet.

I reindexed, got stuck 6 hrs behind, restarted and now have loaded to the latest block. The progress bar is stuck at 50% and says synchronizing masternodes. (win64 version) Is this a problem?

Should we be removing the addnode line from the config file? I tried it with and without - no difference.

But that's not secure, and I shouldn't have to leave it unlocked for so long.

I've never had to wait more than a few seconds to see the "HotCold enabled" message before... currently I'm getting 2 different statuses, "Wallet is locked." and "Could not find suitable coins". Digging through the code now to see what's the issue. This was never a problem before with v11, and I'm inclined to think there's a bug somewhere... or something's gone wrong.

I'm also getting these random addresses in the "pubKeyMasternode" status field, that i've never seen before. Those aren't my masternode pubkeys. :/.

$ ../current_dash/bin/dash-cli masternode status
{
"vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
"service" : "XXX.XXX.XXX.XX:9999",
"status" : 3,
"pubKeyMasternode" : "XxLD1pQ8HjhMgrTTMBfdUBDsBbqnNXKqbt",
"notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"
}

I'm wondering if the "Wallet locked" message is referring to my local wallet or the wallet associated with that address (above). I repeat: this is not one of my known addresses, I even just searched through every address on my own local "cold" wallet and it's not in there — so I don't care if I post it here.
Use ./dash-cli masternodelist full | grep "SERVER_IP"

or from the console: masternodelist full YOUR_IP

I reindexed, got stuck 6 hrs behind, restarted and now have loaded to the latest block. The progress bar is stuck at 50% and says synchronizing masternodes. (win64 version) Is this a problem?

Should we be removing the addnode line from the config file? I tried it with and without - no difference.
Just wait little more, network (masternodes) needs to be updated.
And about addnode, i have not used that about 10 months now, so no need for that.

We will see "Synchronizing masternodes... ", "Synchronizing masternode winners....", "Synchronizing budgets..", "Synchronizing sporks..." but they should go by quickly in a few minutes and disappear.

Just wait little more, network (masternodes) needs to be updated.
And about addnode, i have not used that about 10 months now, so no need for that.
Thanks.

I found the wallet repair menu. Just select the box for reindexing, upgrading wallet, etc. Slick.

Weird, I just did a "masternode debug" in the hot local wallet, and got "Node just started, not yet activated" I'm having trouble getting my remote wallet to see my local wallet (the hot one with the coins) and I normally don't use this command in the local wallet. Is this a normal feedback or the root of my problems, thanks for any help :)

Stuck at "Synchronizing masternodes" at 50%; anyone else seeing this or have a solution?

Just realized the donation feature was removed — pretty shocked actually. This will make managing coins a bit more difficult, for people with multiple masternodes paying out (donating) to a single address.

Code:
$ git bisect bad
c72355335c5bcd74cbbe9635290c37ccc3583b6c is the first bad commit
commit c72355335c5bcd74cbbe9635290c37ccc3583b6c
Author: Evan Duffield <[email protected]>
Date:   Tue Jun 23 09:38:28 2015 -0700

Coinbase Payee Cache Implementation

- Masternode nLastPaid is removed and a new caching system that keeps the last 30 days of coinbase payees replaces it
    - To deal with some significant attack vectors, the masternode donation feature was removed. The donation feature was added to support developement anyway, so this will be replaced by the budgeting code.
    -  This code should allow the network to come to consensus about who should be paid pretty effectively

Stuck at "Synchronizing masternodes" at 50%; anyone else seeing this or have a solution?

Yeah, I'm stuck at "Synchronized Masternode Winners" on the OSX client, have been for a few hours now.

Yes, we see it, but there is only few masternodes which are updated so far, so we need to wait some more,
and when Evan wakes up he is going to check what is current situation.

This is known situation, but your blockchain is up to date and you can make normal transfers if you want.
Probaply DS and IX wont work right now when (ds compatible) masternode count is low.

Just realized the donation feature was removed — pretty shocked actually. This will make managing coins a bit more difficult, for people with multiple masternodes paying out (donating) to a single address.

Code:
$ git bisect bad
c72355335c5bcd74cbbe9635290c37ccc3583b6c is the first bad commit
commit c72355335c5bcd74cbbe9635290c37ccc3583b6c
Author: Evan Duffield <[email protected]>
Date:   Tue Jun 23 09:38:28 2015 -0700

Coinbase Payee Cache Implementation

- Masternode nLastPaid is removed and a new caching system that keeps the last 30 days of coinbase payees replaces it
    - To deal with some significant attack vectors, the masternode donation feature was removed. The donation feature was added to support developement anyway, so this will be replaced by the budgeting code.
    -  This code should allow the network to come to consensus about who should be paid pretty effectively

Yeah, I'm stuck at "Synchronized Masternode Winners" on the OSX client, have been for a few hours now.

Time for you to consolidate your masternodes in one wallet file to allow you to easily grab the mn payments to send to whatever address you like.

Time for you to consolidate your masternodes in one wallet file to allow you to easily grab the mn payments to send to whatever address you like.

They are in one wallet file. I want them in one address, so that I can check that one address on one web page, and not have to load multiple ones... for example, from my cell phone, when I'm out. I can't run Dash on my Android yet, but I can easily check a bookmark to an address which shows all payments.

They are in one wallet file. I want them in one address, so that I can check that one address on one web page, and not have to load multiple ones... for example, from my cell phone, when I'm out. I can't run Dash on my Android yet, but I can easily check a bookmark to an address which shows all payments.
So use the masternode monitor app and load the masternode addresses for your phone. It will tell you when each get paid and the current balance.

Make sure you delete the block and chainstate folders, other folders except wallet.dat, masternode.conf, before you run your wallet.

Do I need a bootstrap.conf for my remote masternodes or just my local hot wallet? I thought that I didn't need it for the local wallets, only the local hot wallet.

So use the masternode monitor app and load the masternode addresses for your phone. It will tell you when each get paid and the current balance.

I had it, but it wasn't showing my payments, so uninstalled it.

Beside the Master Node problem. I found another problem which is the translation ZH_HK and it still using Darkcoin (暗黑幣) in Chinese. Maybe it is the Outdated translation text. And it can be removed since ZH_HK and ZH_TW is basically the same. It is no need to keep this outdated translation in the program.
http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=590967356_2015_08_1507.37.08_122_575lo.jpg
Please submit your complaint here: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/issues

Back