• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

"Formating system drive now, please wait"
LOL
:grin::grin::grin:

PS. I guess I finally understand what you mean by "delay" and I just never realized that you were talking about that. Preparing a fix now :smile:
:smile: good, i thought video would tell more than 1000 words because my english is not so clear, sorry about that.

Did they confirm?

getmininginfo
{
"blocks" : 82861,
"pooledtx" : 5,
}

18:13:13

getmininginfo

18:13:13

{
"currentblocksize" : 5929,
"currentblocktx" : 4,
"difficulty" : 0.01494975,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 526174,
"pooledtx" : 46,
"testnet" : true,
"chain" : "test",
"generate" : true,
"hashespersec" : 18171
}

:smile: good, i thought video would tell more than 1000 words because my english is not so clear, sorry about that.
It's an awesome video. Maybe you can teach other people how to do it, i think it would help with the communication tremendously.. :)

"Formating system drive now, please wait"
LOL
:grin::grin::grin:

PS. I guess I finally understand what you mean by "delay" and I just never realized that you were talking about that. Preparing a fix now :smile:

flare darkstrike420 No need to fight each other, fight M*nero trolls on btct if you're trying to find a way to waste you time :grin:

darkstrike420 yes, there is always some room for improvements but there is also only 24h in a day. For most people V12 (and even v11) syncs quite fast so far and you only need to do this once. With that being said, no offense but we have bigger issues to fix and ideas to implement until blockchain will take weeks to download.:wink:

Thank you for the mature reply. It was indeed just some kind of hitch with dashd as after restart it synced quite fast.

Looking forward to using v12 on mainnet.

Did they confirm?

getmininginfo
{
"pooledtx" : 5,
}

current status :

Ekbemem.jpg

00:20:30

getmininginfo

00:20:30

{
"blocks" : 82862,
"currentblocksize" : 2463,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 0.01440965,
"genproclimit" : 2,
"networkhashps" : 506142,
"pooledtx" : 45,
"hashespersec" : 60317
}

It looks like we just don't have enough miners on v42 yet, I have 61 transactions I'm mining atm

{
"blocks" : 82854,
"currentblocksize" : 11718,
"currentblocktx" : 11,
"difficulty" : 0.02403653,
"genproclimit" : 1,
"networkhashps" : 624025,
"pooledtx" : 61,
"hashespersec" : 96
}
Resynced http://test.explorer.dash.qa and added 2 vCPUs as v42 miners :)

What software are you using for the capture / HTML page?

This is not AD:smile:

BB FlashBack

flare
When you export video, BB export also html page if you want, and html can be modified.
There is also limited free version, Express, so you can test it free.

moli
This is very easy to use and after you are done recording, you edit and add text or pic or ...

There are 3 editions of BB FlashBack: Express, Standard and Professional.
  • Express lets you record the screen, sound and webcam, share recordings online and save them as AVI and Flash movies.
  • Standard edition adds annotation and WMV and QuickTime exporting
  • Professional edition adds audio and video editing, EXE export and zoom and pan effects.
http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/BBFlashBack/CompareEditions.aspx

Maybe next time we should either test darksend mixing with only a low number of rounds (to limit the sheer number of DS transactions on Testnet) or
throw a lot more mining power at it. Currently my transactions are getting confirmed but very very slowly, i will check on them tomorrow

00:56:40

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 82884,
"currentblocksize" : 5014,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 0.01080213,
"genproclimit" : 2,
"networkhashps" : 426241,
"pooledtx" : 36,
"hashespersec" : 59601
}

some people here will not give you any respect if you continue to speak to Flare ... the way you are.
Aw, so nice of you to save him from me... :p

Really, he just doesn't understand that it's kinda like having a torrent with 8 seeds, all on dial up, some crashing and re-booting all the time, and some sending outdated, fake, or redundant data. Especially on testnet... You could download 8GB of data and throw away 7.9GB of it...

Could it be improved? Sure. But, that's not where the bottleneck is at the moment... It's a solution in search of a problem. He's got slow sources, oh well. Delete peers.dat and restart...

I'm on 12Mbit DSL and doing fine...

It would be cool to see that data transmitted in a bit more bit-torrenty kind of way instead of 8 connections with no regard for if they suck or not. The upstream-ness would not be trivial tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
progress bar? :rolleyes:
"synchronizing masternode winners" and the wallet is out of sync but i could start my masternodes.. :)

"overall" : "Successfully started 9 masternodes, failed to start 0, total 9",

upload_2015-8-11_20-11-37.png

upload_2015-8-11_20-13-42.png

EDIT: Answer for this problem: Evan forgot to turn off "SPORK_8_MASTERNODE_PAYMENT_ENFORCEMENT"
:oops::rolleyes::grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back