• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

crowning I hope the watch-only column is not going to be part of the release?

It's part and feature of Bitcoin, they have it there as well.

The Overview screen should be kept as clean as possible. If the user wished more info, they should be able to find it elsewhere.

I suggested in Jira that even the Darksend progress in the overview screen is too much. I think that we should eventually create a new "Darksend tab", which would house this information, moving it from the Overview screen.

The other cool thing I suggested was to have the functionality to use the Darksend tab to send Darksend transactions, and keep the Send tab just for normal transactions. InstantX could be a checkbox in both tabs.

Already on my ToDo-list (but with low priority):
  • move the whole Darksend shebang to own tab (this will be some REALLY tedious work).
  • Send-screen gets dedicated buttons for "Send" and "Darksend". Both have their available balance shown somewhere. The only checkbox will be for InstantX .

Maybe eduffield will even approve it :smile:

It's part and feature of Bitcoin, they have it there as well.

Already on my ToDo-list (but with low priority):
  • move the whole Darksend shebang to own tab (this will be some REALLY tedious work).
  • Send-screen gets dedicated buttons for "Send" and "Darksend". Both have their available balance shown somewhere. The only checkbox will be for InstantX .

Maybe eduffield will even approve it :smile:
That's why we should have the Darksend tab so the user can view the progress, and then Darksend his transaction "in tab" not having to go to the Send tab.

Darksend Tab - Mixing progress and Darksend transactions.

Send tab - Normal "Bitcoin-like transactions.

InstantX - checkbox in both tabs.

Cleans everything right up, and makes it easy for users such as businesses to pick one tab or the other. If you don't need Darksend functionality, just use the Send tab. If you're always using Darksend, the Darksend tab is for you.

Is there anywhere posted an explanation of the result obtained from "masternode status" command? ... the numbers listed for "status" in particular?

Afaik, none. I'm puzzled about that command too.
Glad I'm not the only one... for status I've seen results from time to time of 0, 1, and 4... suggesting there is probably also a 3.

If someone would post an explanation here, we could that as official documentation for others' future reference.

Anyway, I have a local hot wallet running a MN all day - it was "successfully started" and has had current "status" = 4 ever since. it shows as "ENABLED" using masternodelist full command, but has received no payments at all.

Anyway, I have a local hot wallet running a MN all day - it was "successfully started" and has had current "status" = 4 ever since. it shows as "ENABLED" using masternodelist full command, but has received no payments at all.
Wallet still has freezing issue, and maybe some other issue, idk. But Evan is on it.

windows: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/builds/browse/DASHW-DEV
build number 222

EDIT: HOLD ON.. something is wrong let me check with evan.
Me got:

capture_001_29072015_191245.jpg

capture_002_29072015_191641.jpg

Is there anywhere posted an explanation of the result obtained from "masternode status" command? ... the numbers listed for "status" in particular?

Here's the codes from masternode.h

Code:
16 #define MASTERNODE_INITIAL                     0 // initial state
17 #define MASTERNODE_SYNC_IN_PROCESS             1
18 #define MASTERNODE_INPUT_TOO_NEW               2
19 #define MASTERNODE_NOT_CAPABLE                 3
20 #define MASTERNODE_STARTED                     4

Here's the codes from masternode.h

Code:
16 #define MASTERNODE_INITIAL                     0 // initial state
17 #define MASTERNODE_SYNC_IN_PROCESS             1
18 #define MASTERNODE_INPUT_TOO_NEW               2
19 #define MASTERNODE_NOT_CAPABLE                 3
20 #define MASTERNODE_STARTED                     4

Than you very much!

Just waiting for 15 confirms to start 12 with scratchy's cloud:

View attachment 1660
ahahahaha... i was about to ask if you're running MNs on his service... Now when you're ready, please test "masternode start-many", then shut down, wait for 5 min, restart the wallet and do "masternode start-many" again. If the wallet hangs when shutting down or freezes when you start the mns, please report. Thanks :)

Back