• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash / DRK (Fun) Image Library

Holiday Check List:
Df0zWXr.jpg

T+A = Tits and Ass
:eek:
I am honestly trying to stay away from it (as much as possible), but sure there are definitely "liked" and attention to be won using more images in that direction !
Let me think how I can pull that off without running into trouble
:wink:

T+A = Tits and Ass
:eek:
I am honestly trying to stay away from it (as much as possible), but sure there are definitely "liked" and attention to be won using more images in that direction !
Let me think how I can pull that off without running into trouble
That link made people in a few IRC channels really laugh.. So I thought I put it here to see if it could make anyone laugh.. Maybe not... no humor here :tongue:

That link made people in a few IRC channels really laugh.. So I thought I put it here to see if it could make anyone laugh.. Maybe not... no humor here :tongue:

There is a bag full of humour here
Unfortunately I am on the phone, otherwise I would have send you the right image (using yours) already
:grin:

Honey .... !?
Wkwt7PB.png

Edit:

Honey, do NOT wake me for 0.012, when Dash hits 0.015 definitely wake me !!
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean? Some Chinese exchange is going to add Dash?

no the pumper gang who pushed BTC,LTC and whatever else supposedly mentioned Dash to be next
but hard to tell, i checked with the chinese gang and they are saying as well
might be a hoax (as on YT, chinese can NOT access YT)
but then chinese (small) investors are so stupid , they might fall for something like that

totally unconfirmed, just floating around here in the east

Edit:
"But Honey .... the chinese are saying ...."

no the pumper gang who pushed BTC,LTC and whatever else supposedly mentioned Dash to be next
but hard to tell, i checked with the chinese gang and they are saying as well
might be a hoax (as on YT, chinese can NOT access YT)
but then chinese (small) investors are so stupid , they might fall for something like that

totally unconfirmed, just floating around here in the east

Edit:
"But Honey .... the chinese are saying ...."
Ah.. i see.. LOL..

Back