• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Masternode setup Guide

Suggestions:

- Mac Tutorial
- How to setup multiple masternodes from 1 wallet.
- Update Scrypt
- Vultr or another VPS
- How to move the masternode to another country in Vultr, i think this is possible?
- What resources you use to check masternodes are doing ok, do you use an android app or websites?
- How to setup "Max connections", if bandwidth is getting too high, or what is a good unlimited bandwidth cheap reliable VPS
- Explain how snapshots in Vultr work for if something goes wrong.

I would NOT suggest to use vultr, as there is already 18.35% of all masternodes there.
What would be much better is how to use http://lowendbox.com to choose a good server to setup on.

When version 12 is released I will be making a DASH masternode Setup Video Guide: Right now I would like any suggestions for the video so that I can prepare:

If you can, as well, do a hot/cold wallet with simple config as there is nothing simpler, this is the one that got me started, its a good learning curve before the real local/remote setup.

If you can, as well, do a hot/cold wallet with simple config as there is nothing simpler, this is the one that got me started, its a good learning curve before the real local/remote setup.
Can you make a text guide for the hot/cold wallet?

Back