• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

9x R9 280X waiting for work to be available form pools BOUNTY

dEO

I have 9(well 10, but blew a psu so only running 9 right now) r9 280x toxic. I havent mined anything in the past month(due to lack of profits/heat) and trying to set-up for darkcoin.
Tried 4x different miners at 4 pools with multipler miners created. Everytime it says "waiting for work to be available form pools". I am running WIN 8 64bit and a bat file.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://drkpool.com:3333 -u myusername -p mypass --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2

I tried 2x p2pools using 2 different darkcoin wallets and two different regular pools
Miners I have tried are regular sgminer, x11mod minder,sgminer mar 22 2014(there was one more, but i forget). With the same result "waiting for work to be available form pools".. I can mine scrypt and scrypt-n coins just fine. I have no firewall set-up, no UAC, sdk 2.9 13.11 drivers.

Now If soneone can figure this out i'll mine to your account for 48 hours with all 9 cards. or send what I can mine in two days worth of darkcoins to an address of your choice

Attachments

• miner.jpg
    miner.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 90
I got the same problem on darkcoinpool.com, moved to mining.darckointalk pool and no problems so far.

I am pretty much a newb.. but I do remember reading somewhere on the threads here or possibly reddit that -l should be at least 18 on the minimum.. Dunno maybe give that a try.. I use Nvidia cards, so I don't really play with the settings..

Back