• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I just find out CHT-translation is gone!

We changed all Mandarine and cleared everything over to china_cnm

japanese i do not know

We changed all Mandarine and cleared everything over to china_cnm

japanese i do not know
Can it be restore? Cos China Mainland and China Taiwan use 2 different character. I put a lot of work in Chinese (zh_HK) which is equal to Chinese (TW), I just waiting someone to review the translation and then can copy to the Chinese(TW) translation.

Can it be restore? Cos China Mainland and China Taiwan use 2 different character. I put a lot of work in Chinese (zh_HK) which is equal to Chinese (TW), I just waiting someone to review the translation and then can copy to the Chinese(TW) translation.

aiahhh
Alexy flare
any comment on this ?

I haven't gotten my feet wet yet, but I was always planning to help look over the CHT portion as it is my second language and I've done some translation and translation proofreading in the past (albeit with EN as the target language).

I have, however occasionally switched the latest QT over to "Chinese - HongKong (zh_HK) to see how it might look for Taiwanese people.

I agree with Naruto though. Bitcoin/crypto is gaining popularity fast in Taiwan and it would be an easy fix to add a language selection that says "Chinese - Taiwan" even if the translation is practically the same... It's like asking a Ukranian to choose "Russian" from the list because they are almost the same languages. We don't want to accidentally alienate anyone because of issues of national pride, especially with the influential role Taiwan still plays in the tech and financial sectors.

We had huge problems with getting the correct Mandarine version onto the last wallet ,
As far as I was told by Chinese translators, Chinese Cmn was the version to stick with and erase everything (Chinese ) else !
So I asked flare to erase it !

Sorry no backup available !!!

Japanese version
We are not even sure if we ever had one ?!?

Appologize all around if anything has to be redone !! We now always will keep back ups of erased languages (to be double save)
Sorry again , I know you guys put a lot of work into this

I'm going to apply for VISA extension Tomorrow, and Saturday, Sunday I guess, Iwill restore CHT. No worries guys, I know Naruto and Bridgewater put lots efforts in this, we don't want to waste all of it. give me sometime.:wink:

I'm going to apply for VISA extension Tomorrow, and Saturday, Sunday I guess, Iwill restore CHT. No worries guys, I know Naruto and Bridgewater put lots efforts in this, we don't want to waste all of it. give me sometime.:wink:

Relax alexy
You are doing a ton of work for the Chinese page already , accidents happen and no harm done
How about you guys can share the load and work on it together !?
What do you guys thing ? 3 people , 3 times as fast and no rush needed anyway

Back