• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Extended Darkcoin Team

That's so cool, yah, Darkcoin couldn't be where it is today without you guys and your tireless efforts! Thanks so much!
Tante, I don't know if you were offered and declined, and I'm not asking, but for what it's worth I think you have been a fantastic contributor and you have my thanks and gratitude for all the helpful, funny and sane posts you have made here and at BCT since I blundered into the Darkcoin thread on BCT about 3100 pages ago. :smile:

Congrats all! well deserved and I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we appreciate everything you do

PS: and last thought !

I / We should all see this as a general Evan (Captain) command:

"All Hands on Deck" .....>>

0WYVfin.jpg

(i love pirate movies)

Tante, I don't know if you were offered and declined, and I'm not asking, but for what it's worth I think you have been a fantastic contributor and you have my thanks and gratitude for all the helpful, funny and sane posts you have made here and at BCT since I blundered into the Darkcoin thread on BCT about 3100 pages ago. :smile:

I was actually asked, but I didn't get back to them. I'm a bit of an air head and have so many things going at once, I totally forgot! But yes, they asked, and figured I didn't' want to join up. I disappear once in a while because I'm not home. So I'm happy either way, it's ok. I try to be helpful, but I don't think ya'all can totally count on me. So I'm glad to be a backup singer :D And I'll continue to do all I can to get my hubby to help, ROFLMAO!

I was actually asked, but I didn't get back to them. I'm a bit of an air head and have so many things going at once, I totally forgot! But yes, they asked, and figured I didn't' want to join up. I disappear once in a while because I'm not home. So I'm happy either way, it's ok. I try to be helpful, but I don't think ya'all can totally count on me. So I'm glad to be a backup singer :D And I'll continue to do all I can to get my hubby to help, ROFLMAO!
Cool, you still got that rare "Linguistic" badge!!!1

Congratulations everyone, you all deserve it! Especially you moli!
Well, thank you. But I feel so blushed and uncomfortable that you and a few others are not on the list! Not that I get paid or anything but the recognition is huge and I appreciate it. I would feel much better when your name is on that page, Propulsion, because you have helped us and the project a lot, and i mean "A LOT". :smile:

Well, thank you. But I feel so blushed and uncomfortable that you and a few others are not on the list! Not that I get paid or anything but the recognition is huge and I appreciate it. I would feel much better when your name is on that page, Propulsion, because you have helped us and the project a lot, and i mean "A LOT". :smile:
Congratulations everyone, you all deserve it! Especially you moli!
True true, I appreciate your work very much guys as well.

You guys rock!
Best crypto out there
Thank you, you too, for being active on reddit. :smile:
I like to think we all are in this together and I'm happy to be part of an amazing project. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat's guys/gals

\o/ WOOT !!!

edit :) miss ya moli :)
Vertoe, I still want to talk to you sometime - at work right now but I'll try to send PM later - thx

Last edited:
I don't know who manages the Darkcoin.io website (Fernando?) but Vertoe's entry needs to come off.

sD23P0u.jpg
I'm sure it will come off, but don't you think we have more important things to take care of right now and when are you going to contribute some labor work to this coin now that a few members have left?

This is noted,
no stress !

please be nice to each other !
there is already enough going on
:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back