• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends, I've been lurking for a few months and am finally coming out of the shadows into the dark. I've been working in tech and IT for a couple decades, and have been mining and investing in crypto for most of a year. I have always seen Darkcoin as the only viable alt. Happy to be here and anxious to become a part of the community.

Hi friends, I've been lurking for a few months and am finally coming out of the shadows into the dark. I've been working in tech and IT for a couple decades, and have been mining and investing in crypto for most of a year. I have always seen Darkcoin as the only viable alt. Happy to be here and anxious to become a part of the community.

hey jack
good to have you
I am happy to hear you are out of lingering and are getting involfed

Welcome to the Dark! Enjoy the ride, it's going to be fun!

Hi All,

I'm introducing myself. I'm a crypto currency newbie. I soon plan to purchase some Darkcoin. I'm now playing around with bitcoin, wallets, online exchanges, altcoin - USD transactions, etc to learn how all this crypto currency stuff works. Looks like a cool technology that has some potential to grow.

Thanks, Cheers,

Advait in India

Hi All,

I'm introducing myself. I'm a crypto currency newbie. I soon plan to purchase some Darkcoin. I'm now playing around with bitcoin, wallets, online exchanges, altcoin - USD transactions, etc to learn how all this crypto currency stuff works. Looks like a cool technology that has some potential to grow.

Thanks, Cheers,

Advait in India
Welcome to the Dark! Nice opening post. Good luck with your DRK adventures...

Hello, to all new Darkcoiners!

We're glad you joined the Darkcoin community.

Just the fact that you're here reading this represents the interest that is out there for a privacy-centric alternative to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. On behalf of all Darkcoiners, I welcome you to the community, and look forward to your contributions to the development of this innovative coin.

Please take the time to browse around the forum, and use this thread to introduce yourself, and ask any questions you may have about Darkcoin! If you have any special skills (particularly QT or C++), let us know! If you would like to tag a particular member for a response, you need to put an "@" in front of their name (Example : @tonythetiger) When you do this, you will see their name in blue when you post.

We look forward to hearing from you, and welcome any comments, concerns, and suggestions you may have. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.....

Once again, welcome to the community!

:grin:
I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!

HELLO GUYS HOWS IT GOING ? MY NAMES CHARLIE IM NEW TO THIS MINING THING IM INTERESTED IN GETING A FEW DARK COINS. IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH DOWN LOADING THE MINING SOFT WEAR. I HAVE THE MOST RECENT MAC BOOK PRO I WAS WONDERING IF ITS EVEN POSSIBLE TO MINE COINS WITH IT ?

HELLO GUYS HOWS IT GOING ? MY NAMES CHARLIE IM NEW TO THIS MINING THING IM INTERESTED IN GETING A FEW DARK COINS. IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH DOWN LOADING THE MINING SOFT WEAR. I HAVE THE MOST RECENT MAC BOOK PRO I WAS WONDERING IF ITS EVEN POSSIBLE TO MINE COINS WITH IT ?
WELCOME TO THE DARK! I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MINING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back