• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Problem with hardforked p2pool payouts and transactions

mamator

Hi everybody,

In first time, sorry for my english because isn´t good. I´m mining darkcoin in P2P and I recieve a lot of darkcoins because the wallet is not updated, I´m very happy(or stupid) and I send 55 darkcoins to cryptsy, this darkcoins never comes, today I discover the wallet have and update and the problem is the next:

The blockexplorer say one thing and the wallet another, any solution?

Thanks everybody

Post data: the blockexplorer tell me the real darkcoins I have

Thanks but I restore the wallet in another computer and the problem is the same, I think the big problem is my transaction to cryptsy because really I don´t have 55 darkcoins and the wallet accept that, in the historic of my wallet the transaction don´t have confirmations, can I cancel the order?, the id of the transaction is this: 00569fa4611880f0cfe395f65d37a69082482cc48079c17eaf17d905b8468b99

Hi all,

I have a problem with my wallet darkcoin , a week ago I had to perform an upgrade of the wallet, the wallet did not perform any notice about the upgrade and that undermined a p2ppool started to receive darkcoins like there's no tomorrow , my idiot I transferred to cryptsy half (which was already more than I had in total above) , I saw that the transaction had 0 confirmations after a while and suspected on mining and discovered the upgrade surfing the web , update and now only I have a few crumbs of darkcoins and a slope cryptsy transaction, the problem is that the blockexplorer gives me the amount that I correct darkcoins , I have tried to restore the wallet in another pc and retrieve wallet before the transaction with recuva not have could, if I look at the transaction blockexplorer not appear. If I filled the remaining wallet darkcoins got me transfer ? , Have I lost the darkcoins ? , Any solution? , The truth is I'm a little desperate , thanks.

hello, I have trouble understanding what you did. try to speak clear.
if you were mining lots of coins, chances are you hard forked and were the only miners. Those Darkcoins are mined on a fork, not the correct blockchain. (most p2pools updated)
just update your wallet and synch and start over. Those Darkcoins where mined on a fork. you hard forked unexpectedly without the update.

Sorry for my english because is google translator, the problem is when I see a lot of darkcoins in my wallet I transfer that to cryptsy, the transaction don´t appear in the blockexplorer and don´t have any confirmation but in my wallet now I lost the real darkcoins I have and in the blockexplorer appears the real darkcoins I have, I put you 2 photos to understand me:

Can I reset the transaction?, for example

Hi all,

I have a problem with my wallet darkcoin , a week ago I had to perform an upgrade of the wallet, the wallet did not perform any notice about the upgrade and that undermined a p2ppool started to receive darkcoins like there's no tomorrow , my idiot I transferred to cryptsy half (which was already more than I had in total above) , I saw that the transaction had 0 confirmations after a while and suspected on mining and discovered the upgrade surfing the web , update and now only I have a few crumbs of darkcoins and a slope cryptsy transaction, the problem is that the blockexplorer gives me the amount that I correct darkcoins , I have tried to restore the wallet in another pc and retrieve wallet before the transaction with recuva not have could, if I look at the transaction blockexplorer not appear. If I filled the remaining wallet darkcoins got me transfer ? , Have I lost the darkcoins ? , Any solution? , The truth is I'm a little desperate , thanks.

You were mining on a forked p2pool. Try another.
Upgrade to the newest wallet software. Once synced, if sent on a bad fork, your coins will still be there.

No update your wallet. It will show your correct balance. The coins you received from mining on the forked pool? Gone.
I delete the old wallet, if anywhere where I can download that? or is best to try use recuva? and one think more, How I make to cancel the transfer?, I think that is a problem

How I make to cancel the transfer?, I think that is a problem

You can't cancel a transfer.

What is your native language? maybe someone else can help you in another language so you can understand.

EDIT: Acabo de ver que tu monedero está en español, si quieres te puedo ayudar sin tener que usar el inglés (I just saw that your wallet is in Spanish, if you want I can help without using English)

You can't cancel a transfer.

What is your native language? maybe someone else can help you in another language so you can understand.

EDIT: Acabo de ver que tu monedero está en español, si quieres te puedo ayudar sin tener que usar el inglés (I just saw that your wallet is in Spanish, if you want I can help without using English)
La verdad es que me vendria muy bien, si quieres te lo comento en castellano, el dia 15 de mayo empece a recibir muchos darkcoins, no pense porque seria y decidi hacerme una transferencia a cryptsy para intercambiarlo a btc, la transferencia nunca ha tenido confirmaciones, mosqueado y dudando busque por la web y vi que habian problemas con las p2ppool(por eso minaba tantas monedas), que se iba hacer un hard fork para solucionarlo y que toda esa barbaridad de monedas desapareceria de mi cuenta(lo logico). El problema esta en que actualice la libreta y me desaparecieron las que tenia previamente y las generadas por el p2p y la transaccion sigue estando pendiente en la libreta, si gasto el blockchain me sale el importe real de darkcoins que tengo y si busco la transaccion a cryptsy por su id no aparece, he leido que tienen que hacer otro hard fork por el 24 de Mayo aprox sino me equivoco, espero que se solucione y corrija todo. Si me puedes arrojar luz o dar algun consejo te lo agradeceria.

Gracias

La verdad es que me vendria muy bien, si quieres te lo comento en castellano, el dia 15 de mayo empece a recibir muchos darkcoins, no pense porque seria y decidi hacerme una transferencia a cryptsy para intercambiarlo a btc, la transferencia nunca ha tenido confirmaciones, mosqueado y dudando busque por la web y vi que habian problemas con las p2ppool(por eso minaba tantas monedas), que se iba hacer un hard fork para solucionarlo y que toda esa barbaridad de monedas desapareceria de mi cuenta(lo logico). El problema esta en que actualice la libreta y me desaparecieron las que tenia previamente y las generadas por el p2p y la transaccion sigue estando pendiente en la libreta, si gasto el blockchain me sale el importe real de darkcoins que tengo y si busco la transaccion a cryptsy por su id no aparece, he leido que tienen que hacer otro hard fork por el 24 de Mayo aprox sino me equivoco, espero que se solucione y corrija todo. Si me puedes arrojar luz o dar algun consejo te lo agradeceria.

Gracias

Efectivamente, hubo un hard fork hace unos días, creo que el 15. El p2p en el que minabas no debió parchear y te quedaste minando en el fork equivocado, recibiendo muchas monedas porque la dificultad bajó mucho. Hasta donde yo sé, actualizando el monedero tendría que corregirse. Si no se sincroniza con el intento que has hecho es posible que sea porque sustituiste el archivo exe por el nuevo en vez de una actualización completa. Prueba a borrar todo y empezar de nuevo para que tenga que sincronizar el blockchain completo:

1. Ve a c:/users/TUUSUARIOWINDOWS/AppData/Roaming/DarkCoin y borra todo menos el archivo wallet.dat (por cierto, ya de paso haz una copia de este archivo y guárdala en lugar seguro)
2. Descarga la última versión del monedero: http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/darkcoin-qt.exe
3. Ábrelo y deja que sincronice todo el blockchain

Espero que esto lo solucione. Por favor, dime como termina para darlo por cerrado o preguntar un poco por aquí por si a alguien se le ocurre alguna cosa adicional (el fork del 24 no te solucionará nada).

Ya lo habia hecho y lo he vuelto a probar y nada, y lo he restaurado en varios equipos para probar y tampoco. Alguna ayuda mas?, gracias.

Efectivamente, hubo un hard fork hace unos días, creo que el 15. El p2p en el que minabas no debió parchear y te quedaste minando en el fork equivocado, recibiendo muchas monedas porque la dificultad bajó mucho. Hasta donde yo sé, actualizando el monedero tendría que corregirse. Si no se sincroniza con el intento que has hecho es posible que sea porque sustituiste el archivo exe por el nuevo en vez de una actualización completa. Prueba a borrar todo y empezar de nuevo para que tenga que sincronizar el blockchain completo:

1. Ve a c:/users/TUUSUARIOWINDOWS/AppData/Roaming/DarkCoin y borra todo menos el archivo wallet.dat (por cierto, ya de paso haz una copia de este archivo y guárdala en lugar seguro)
2. Descarga la última versión del monedero: http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/darkcoin-qt.exe
3. Ábrelo y deja que sincronice todo el blockchain

Espero que esto lo solucione. Por favor, dime como termina para darlo por cerrado o preguntar un poco por aquí por si a alguien se le ocurre alguna cosa adicional (el fork del 24 no te solucionará nada).

Ya lo habia hecho y lo he vuelto a probar y nada, y lo he restaurado en varios equipos para probar y tampoco. Alguna ayuda mas?, gracias.
Me temo que a mí ya se me ocurre poco, pero podemos probar con uno de los desarrolladores darkcoin, que te contestó en bitcointalk (user InternetApe). Allí te pedía una captura de pantalla de la pantalla de transacciones del monedero (pusiste sólo la inicial) y tu dirección de darkcoin (en la captura de pantalla está tapada, no te preocupes, nadie puede hacer nada con ella). Si pones todo aquí le mando un PM volviendo a explicarle un poco todo para ver si él puede hacer algo.

La solucion aqui:

dump the private keys from your wallet.dat, make fresh wallet and import all the keys and append the last one with rescan = true. This will make the client rescan the entire block chain to find your balance.

I will write it out to make it clear:

dumpprivkey <insertOneOfYourPublicAddressesHere>
Copy it somewhere safe and repeat this for all your addresses.

importprivkey <insertYourPrivateKeyHere>
Repeat for all keys and for the last one write:

importprivkey <insertYourPrivateKeyHere> rescan=true

Wait for your client to rescan the block chain.

edit: Also remember to unlock your wallet first if it is encrypted, you can do this by writing:

walletpassphrase <insertYourPasswordHere> 600

This will unlock your wallet for 10 minutes (600 seconds). Change the number 600 if you want it to be unlocked for a different amount of time.

Hope this helps :)

Gracias por todo

Me temo que a mí ya se me ocurre poco, pero podemos probar con uno de los desarrolladores darkcoin, que te contestó en bitcointalk (user InternetApe). Allí te pedía una captura de pantalla de la pantalla de transacciones del monedero (pusiste sólo la inicial) y tu dirección de darkcoin (en la captura de pantalla está tapada, no te preocupes, nadie puede hacer nada con ella). Si pones todo aquí le mando un PM volviendo a explicarle un poco todo para ver si él puede hacer algo.

La solucion aqui:

dump the private keys from your wallet.dat, make fresh wallet and import all the keys and append the last one with rescan = true. This will make the client rescan the entire block chain to find your balance.

I will write it out to make it clear:

dumpprivkey <insertOneOfYourPublicAddressesHere>
Copy it somewhere safe and repeat this for all your addresses.

importprivkey <insertYourPrivateKeyHere>
Repeat for all keys and for the last one write:

importprivkey <insertYourPrivateKeyHere> rescan=true

Wait for your client to rescan the block chain.

edit: Also remember to unlock your wallet first if it is encrypted, you can do this by writing:

walletpassphrase <insertYourPasswordHere> 600

This will unlock your wallet for 10 minutes (600 seconds). Change the number 600 if you want it to be unlocked for a different amount of time.

Hope this helps :)

Gracias por todo

Me alegro de que finalmente se solucionara! :smile:

Dónde encontraste la información?

Back