• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

Ah... I was running that wallet before Evan posted v.14, I let it finish and saw the error, wasn't sure if it was fixed yet, thought maybe there was a missing denom..
Does "dseg" stand for "darksend election group"?
And what does this mean: "make collateral inputs from all available inputs but not from mn-like (UdjinM6)" ? (from Evan's post).

Thanks! :)
For dseg - not sure but I guess so ;)
For collateral inputs - there must be few 0.2125 or 0.1125 inputs in wallet to create collateral txes during mixes. Wallet ensures you have enough of them on each mixing round. Previously it was using all available coins or ignoring denominated amounts .10000100, 1.00001000 and so on so there was possibility to hit 1000 DRK you have for MN and make collateral from it. Which was no good :wink: So now it will try to make collaterals in two steps: from anything but 1000 DRK first and if it fails it will try do use already denominated funds.

Is it normal for the last bit to refuse to mix and get this message,guessing the amount left is too small to mix?
upload_2015-1-28_18-29-57.png

Is it normal for the last bit to refuse to mix and get this message,guessing the amount left is too small to mix?
View attachment 836
Yes, this happens when all of your non-denominated inputs are less than 1 DRK. However they could be merged with some smallest already mixed denominations to exceed 1 DRK by sending to yourself so that they will split into denominations once they arrive and have 1 confirmation. This kind of splitting logic is not yet implemented and you have to do it manually for now.

EDIT: one more note: do not send collateral inputs (0.2125, 0.1125) in this merging tx - this will not work as wallet first ensures that you have some before it even enters mixing. So it will split in collateral amount first and you might left with change that is less than 1 DRK again

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did this test. The leftover non-anon amounts from my wallet was 0.999201 DRK.

Added two denoms 0.1 DRK, sent to myself.

Got a PTY tx fee -0.0002 and a PTY splitting fee -0.0001.

Darksend started to denominate 3 denoms at 1.00001 each.

Then I got a collateral fee PTY -0.1....

Now the change amounts total to only 0.598898 DRK!

EDIT: Actually, now the wallet shows "Pending: 0.500005 DRK", meaning there're going to be 5 denoms for 0.100001 DRK each, not 3.
Personally, imo, I would not do this.

Hey everyone,

I want to change my hosting VPS (after checking the oxaca link. I saw some good oportunities;), can I use the same maternode pubkey? And just change the IP of the new remote vps deamon in my local configuration? Or did I need to generate a new maternode pubkey?

Hey everyone,

I want to change my hosting VPS (after checking the oxaca link. I saw some good oportunities;), can I use the same maternode pubkey? And just change the IP of the new remote vps deamon in my local configuration? Or did I need to generate a new maternode pubkey?
YTou can but there will be about 3 days of strange activity after your masternode will be taken as healthy again :)

hello
when i try to send funds from my wallet i get this error:

The transaction was rejected ! this might happen if some of the coins in your
wallet were already spent ,such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy
but not marked as spent here.

the coins were not spent
can someone help me with this issue
thanks

Could you explain more how you got that msg, several ppl have also got the same problem. I once had it on testnet, can't remember exactly what i had done, but i think i copied a wallet.dat from an Onyx version to a Core wallet.dat, then later tried to send the coins from that wallet and got that msg.

i already had anonymised the funds
i tried sending the anonymized funds normally , without Darksend
this was the problem giving that error
then i checked Darksend and it went through the transaction

i already had anonymised the funds
i tried sending the anonymized funds normally , without Darksend
this was the problem giving that error
then i checked Darksend and went through the transaction
Hmm ..it should still let you send if you don't choose DS. Which version and OS?

win7 32bit
it was a wallet.dat from onyx moved to core
and i had to -reindex when i updated
the coins were anonymised on both versions

Back