• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

there is still no Mac Wallet !?
Sorry I do not understand ?

We Launch a New Release and have no Mac Wallet available for 2 days ?!?!?
i really do not get it !

aNZUgo5.jpg
Vertoe is asking people to try out the mac version:
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/0-11-0-darkcoin-core-release.3601/

0.11.0.6 is the hottest sex in DRK since it was created... Why is it taking so long to update the MN network? Holy crap people, get on it! With start-many in full effect, it's so easy... We have the best reason to upgrade since masternodes were invented along with the easiest way to do it since masternodes were invented... Why are we at only 30% almost 36 hours later?

0.11.0.6 is the hottest sex in DRK since it was created... Why is it taking so long to update the MN network? Holy crap people, get on it! With start-many in full effect, it's so easy... We have the best reason to upgrade since masternodes were invented along with the easiest way to do it since masternodes were invented... Why are we at only 30% almost 36 hours later?
Tweeted to update to the latest version, hopefully that wakes some people up...

somebody on FB just posted

"I cannot download the windows setup.exe"

can I get some help on this please

Last edited by a moderator:
the Mac version pop's up as a none official MAC download (warning window)
it does not have the development signature (or whatever) on it
so it looks like none official, can you guys please fix that
(my guys here are all complaining and bitching at me)
tx

Guys this is no hardfork or stuff. Both versions are ok. You can run either 0.10.17.26 or 0.11.0.7 - currently both versions are supported by the network. plus darkcoil 0.9.17.26 - all the same. no need to force update the whole network to 0.11.x - let's mature that client slowly, its brand new software :)

Quick heads up.

If you are building from the source, you'll absolutely need to use Berkeley DB 4.8. Using a newer version causes the daemon/qt to fail. Some distributions of Linux do not have this version in the package manager and you'll be forced to download it separately.

Bash:
cd ~/Downloads
wget http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.tar.gz
tar -zxvf db-4.8.30.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30/build_unix
../dist/configure --prefix=/usr/local --disable-replication --enable-cxx --enable-shared=no
make && sudo make install

are the binaries built with bdb 4 8 flare? could you build them --with-incompatible-bdb maybe?

Guys this is no hardfork or stuff. Both versions are ok. You can run either 0.10.17.26 or 0.11.0.7 - currently both versions are supported by the network. plus darkcoil 0.9.17.26 - all the same. no need to force update the whole network to 0.11.x - let's mature that client slowly, its brand new software :)

sure
but if we have a new release like this
and tell everybody, "please update your wallet !"
well, they want to use the new wallet !
:wink:

My wallet is stuck with block 204572, i have done total chain redownload and zapwallettxes, no help, its stuck.
Overview tab shows its 100% update, but debug info show block 204572, no any movement.

eduffield , vertoe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back