• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DarkCoin Logo

qbit

Hi All,

I mine DRK for some time now (having mined BTC,LTC,VTC in the past) and find DRK to be quite an adventure. In my previous carrear I have done lot's of CG and hence have created a rendered Dark Coin (attached) for you to enjoy. If you find this useful and would like to use it elsewhere I can post full Blender & SVG files. Of course any comments & suggestions are welcome.

BR

DRK tips: XspeYY23oxTWB8jyKJ2zAvko91ZS6Ge98C

Attachments

• darkcoin.png
    darkcoin.png
    409.6 KB · Views: 185
Hi All,

I mine DRK for some time now (having mined BTC,LTC,VTC in the past) and find DRK to be quite an adventure. In my previous carrear I have done lot's of CG and hence have created a rendered Dark Coin (attached) for you to enjoy. If you find this useful and would like to use it elsewhere I can post full Blender & SVG files. Of course any comments & suggestions are welcome.

BR

DRK tips: XspeYY23oxTWB8jyKJ2zAvko91ZS6Ge98C
Very nice! I told the world...

https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/550847455160713217

Cheers,

Tao

Here are a couple of images in full HD res suitable perhaps for desktop background.

Attachments

• darkcoin-back01.jpg
    darkcoin-back01.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 104
  • darkcoin-back02.jpg
    darkcoin-back02.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 111
Althtough... I personally use this one.

Attachments

• darkcoin-back03.jpg
    darkcoin-back03.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 111
very nice
i will post in my future promo video
thx

I saw a logo on DarkCoin Wiki which features dark blue background instead of official black. I liked it so much I wanted to make a test rendering with it, so here it is...
IMHO it looks better.

Attachments

• darkcoin-back04.jpg
    darkcoin-back04.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 111
Really awesome. What's your license? CC? PD? Can we include them in "official press kits?

License wise pick your poison :) I can subscribe to whatever your favorite choice is. Reason I'm doing this is that I wanted to give back to the community. Sure enough you can use this and other material on press releases etc.

License wise pick your poison :) I can subscribe to whatever your favorite choice is. Reason I'm doing this is that I wanted to give back to the community. Sure enough you can use this and other material on press releases etc.
OK I pick CC-BY-SA 3.0 :)
fernando could you include these graphics on our homepage?

This last version is my favorite as it's much cleaner...

Attachments

• darkcoin-back08.jpg
    darkcoin-back08.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 103
This last version is my favorite as it's much cleaner...

Wow!!! :) That is beautiful, I really like the colour and effect of the Darkcoin D. I imagine the whole word Darkcoin would look stunning with this lettering! And what a contrast with the ''Dark'' background around the D, pun intended!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back