• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Problem with old GPU

Giampli

Hi everyone,
I've got some issue with my old GPU. It's a nVidia GeForce 9600 GT and it doesn't work with ccminer or cuda miner because it's compute capability is 1.1, I can't find any version of ccminer that can run with my GPU and use X11.
Do you know some software that I can use?

Excuse my english,
Giampli

You could try an older version of CGminer wich can be found at *link*

Thans for your interesting.
I tried to use the first version supporting X11 which is 1.0 But it didn't work, he receive 2 hashrate and after it find a new block and loop like this.

Thans for your interesting.
I tried to use the first version supporting X11 which is 1.0 But it didn't work, he receive 2 hashrate and after it find a new block and loop like this.
If I'm reading correctly the version you tried does start up. Could you post your CGminer config and perhaps a screenshot of what CGminer is showing?

If I'm reading correctly the version you tried does start up. Could you post your CGminer config and perhaps a screenshot of what CGminer is showing?

Now I'm not on the computer but I've got a screenshot taked yesterday with another version. The problem is the same.
1df43cd21cf5448baf57ca1ed79c9079.png

sure, this is understandable ;) did the same in past :D

You wrote CGminer but you gave me the project of CCminer, which should i use?
I'm trying with CCminer, and it didn't work. CCminer 2013-12-18 which can mine with my GPU didn't mine X11.
So i downloaded the latest version and i tried to gain as much information as i can, i activated the debug mode and the protocol dump. I hope it can help someone to figure out why it didn't work.
That's mine configuration. I didn't did so much: (of course url:port is writed just to not spam where i mine.)

ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://url:port -u Giangi.CPU -p x --debug -P
pause

And that's what happen on my console:

Normal mode:

1PX4Cz3.png

Debug mode:

rpy1MNs.png

Protocol dump mode:

QkJ8kzS.png

Back