• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Another benefit of Android wear

calnaughtonjnr

Foundation Member
Had a spare evening and had been wanting something like this for a while

Ducx987.jpg

Design was completely thrown together, but will smarten it up for v2. Great if, like me, you only have 1 MN.

NO! you dont have to have only 1 masternode :)
You can posses 50 MNs and start them as start-many :) all payouts will go on the first address so the watch is cool and will do its work! :)

Very True :grin:

Multiple addresses mean horrible background task loops. Headache just thinking about it!

No problem! :smile:

I like the Android watch you wear. Could I ask what brand it is? I've been looking for a water-resistant watch and found LG android watches have this feature (dust and water-resistant):

http://www.lg.com/us/smartwatch/g-watch-r

Its a Motorola Moto 360. I'm my 4th android watch and this is by far my favourite. Its IP67 which is completely dustproof and waterproof between 15cm and 1 metre. I'd definitely recommend checking one out if you like android wear.

Its a Motorola Moto 360. I'm my 4th android watch and this is by far my favourite. Its IP67 which is completely dustproof and waterproof between 15cm and 1 metre. I'd definitely recommend checking one out if you like android wear.
Thanks for telling me, I will definitely read up on it. The LG also has IP67, it can be submerged deep in about 1 meter of tab water for 30 min.

moli I remember there were missunderstandings when some public addresses got more payments in a day, people thought it was exploits or sometihing, at the end the dev explained it as a start-many option... @Udjin flare so how is it works now?
It is not related to start-many at all, it is the way you fund the masternode adresses: if you fund multiple masternodes in the same transaction, all masternode payments will go to the first one. Regardless of how the nodes are started...

http://explorer.darkcoin.fr/tx/e1e64ffaa566c4e07a0c99c9a6aa216f1fb3a520856ef07694480d14f25e775f#o8

splawik21 What I understand is if you send more than one MN to their addresses by using "Add Recipient", the first MN will get payments for all of your MNs on that same transaction. But how many MNs can be done at the same time, I'm not sure. The sending screen looks like this:

upload_2014-12-23_3-20-4.png

Well yes I meant that! Sorry for my super low english capacity of explaining the things as they should have been explained ;)

And how's the battery?

And how's the battery?

It's on update every 90 mins, so haven't really noticed. Wasn't brave enough to come to work with it updating every 15 mins!

Edit: Did you mean the battery in general? Its OK. Not as good as some Samsungs I've had. The 360 only just lasts a full day for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not related to start-many at all, it is the way you fund the masternode adresses: if you fund multiple masternodes in the same transaction, all masternode payments will go to the first one. Regardless of how the nodes are started...

http://explorer.darkcoin.fr/tx/e1e64ffaa566c4e07a0c99c9a6aa216f1fb3a520856ef07694480d14f25e775f#o8
So I create multiple 1000 drk which are sent to different wallet addresses in the same block. After 15 confirmations I have to start masternode at every single wallet and all earnings will go to the first address where 1000 coins were sent right? If so this is cool because you do nit have to expose your master wallet with imported all privkeys right flare?

It's on update every 90 mins, so haven't really noticed. Wasn't brave enough to come to work with it updating every 15 mins!

Edit: Did you mean the battery in general? Its OK. Not as good as some Samsungs I've had. The 360 only just lasts a full day for me.
Yeah, I meant in general. Thanks for clarifying. Still too short for me. I'm always worried by my phone battery because my days are very hectic and I can't always recharge or get to a computer. I don't want to add to that the watch, maybe in the future I will fall for one of those too :)

Back