• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

Looks like another one without 1000 drk got paid: XonoU99cPNkWkc3UuEvVN4btUrgWeCCcEc

Block 166393

eduffield How is this possible? It hasn't had the 1000drk input since the 8th of October.

I know there is still a bit of variance but with close to 1000 block since enforcement was turned on this MN has three payments XcMnyvL2rsGzSjsa97gHyCV8RfSPxpGynT

Edit 10 payments in past 48 hours
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XcMnyvL2rsGzSjsa97gHyCV8RfSPxpGynT.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as a balance I believe, it's calculated from all txs. And it will take some time to calculate (I think abe for example give up to calculate balance when there are too much of txs). It looks like vin check ignores output index now when it simply shouldn't. I was talking about this not a long time ago https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/page-44#post-28414 but I thought it was only command line output issue and it seems like it's an internal bug too.
I wonder how long a hypothetical difference check between input(s) and output(s) for the masternode address would take. Obviously anything less than 1000 would be excluded from considered valid.

There is a clear need for some sort of continual verification to prevent these masternodes from being eligible for payments.

I wonder how long a hypothetical difference check between input(s) and output(s) for the masternode address would take. Obviously anything less than 1000 would be excluded from considered valid.

There is a clear need for some sort of continual verification to prevent these masternodes from being eligible for payments.
Well, as far as I understand how blockchain is organized now it stores only blocks and transactions so you have to parse all transactions to get balance of one single address. Every time. Or you have to store balances or txs relative to MNs addresses somewhere just like block explorers do.

Well, as far as I understand how blockchain is organized now it stores only blocks and transactions so you have to parse all transactions to get balance of one single address. Every time. Or you have to store balances or txs relative to MNs addresses somewhere just like block explorers do.

Sounds like a solution on the reference nodes to further enforcement (calc balances for the masternodes on there). Obviously we want the reference nodes gone but I would rather see a temp solution that prevents gaming than to let it go any farther.

Sounds like a solution on the reference nodes to further enforcement (calc balances for the masternodes on there). Obviously we want the reference nodes gone but I would rather see a temp solution that prevents gaming than to let it go any farther.
I don't know. It sounds like way too complex solution when you just have to fix one single check "unspent vin" -> "unspent vin:eek:ut".

I don't know. It sounds like way too much complex solution when you just have to fix one single check "unspent vin" -> "unspent vin:eek:ut".
If that's easier, than I'd be fine with that. I just want to see the gaming of the payouts ended.

Looks like another one without 1000 drk got paid: XonoU99cPNkWkc3UuEvVN4btUrgWeCCcEc

Block 166393

eduffield How is this possible? It hasn't had the 1000drk input since the 8th of October.

So this is an undocumented feature. There is in fact 1000DRK that is getting paid, you can see it in this transaction:

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/tx/64dc7612f93c974ae7a546b5b1c4f7995e822482bf79b7dec363fb660d9f78c6#o0

The first 1000DRK goes to the address you showed, then the second goes to another address. The second entry is the one that's getting paid. Say for example you want to start 10 masternodes and have them all pay the same address? You can do that by making a 10,000DRK transaction (pay 10x addresses 1000DRK in one transaction), the system will ALWAYS pay the first 1000DRK output address it finds.

So this is an undocumented feature. There is in fact 1000DRK that is getting paid, you can see it in this transaction:

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/tx/64dc7612f93c974ae7a546b5b1c4f7995e822482bf79b7dec363fb660d9f78c6#o0

The first 1000DRK goes to the address you showed, then the second goes to another address. The second entry is the one that's getting paid. Say for example you want to start 10 masternodes and have them all pay the same address? You can do that by making a 10,000DRK transaction (pay 10x addresses 1000DRK in one transaction), the system will ALWAYS pay the first 1000DRK output address it finds.
So that person is using one of the v16 releases and a multi config?

Again, here's the source entry:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/tx.dws?646416.htm

That's 10 masternodes.
So are there any of the addresses in the past few pages that are gaming the system?

Is there any easier way of checking to see whether or not they are using a v16 client that allows multiple masternodes to be ran from a single wallet?

So if you have a wallet with 10 masternodes in it, do you still get paid to the masternode address selected or is it just the first one in the list

Thanks for clarifying. Just to make sure everything is good: when you check if vin was spent or not do you check for vin:eek:ut combination or for vin only? Cause output gives vins only...

EDIT: OK, I read through the code. No questions anymore :)

Last edited by a moderator:

That explains all Evan.
We were a bit mixed ;)

Keep seeing evans chart reposted on dct.
Was curious about higher masternode counts.
Even with most of today's outstanding DRK put into masternodes, the ROI is fantastic!
...just bought another. :)

eRbbSev.png

Back