• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend completion stuck at 82%

spatula

Foundation Member
So last Friday I enabled "darksend mixing" for the first time on my wallet with a balance of 828drk. Since then it has been stuck at 82% and it doesn't matter if i start or stop darksend mixing. Since that time I have got enough additional coins to create another masternode, but don't know how to get my 828 coins back. Any help would be appreciated.

So last Friday I enabled "darksend mixing" for the first time on my wallet with a balance of 828drk. Since then it has been stuck at 82% and it doesn't matter if i start or stop darksend mixing. Since that time I have got enough additional coins to create another masternode, but don't know how to get my 828 coins back. Any help would be appreciated.
What do you mean you don't know how to get your 828 coins back?

What do you mean you don't know how to get your 828 coins back?

I need to be able to send them in 1 normal non-anonymous 1000drk transaction to create a masternode. Do i just send them to another wallet first then send them all to the masternode 0 address? Can i do that when darksend "completion" is not at 100%? Sorry for being such a noob.

I need to be able to send them in 1 normal non-anonymous 1000drk transaction to create a masternode. Do i just send them to another wallet first then send them all to the masternode 0 address? Can i do that when darksend "completion" is not at 100%? Sorry for being such a noob.
Ah.. If you send the 828 DRK to yourself, using the "No Preference" option, the coins will be back in your wallet with no anonymity, and then you can add more DRK to it to make 1000 DRK, then follow the instruction how to set up a MN. Or you can send them to another address, using "No Preference" as well.

(They are actually anonymized to the rounds up to 82%, if you look in the Coin Control, you'll see it, but for less confusion, just use "No preference" you'll get the coins "unstuck")

Back