• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Main DRK historical events

Tyke

Please could the DRK community list five main historical events of Darkcoin which they think are most important since its launch.

This is like when someone is asking you to their homework for them on the internet ;) My own five would land somewhere on, and you'll need to research further for dates, launch (of course), conceptualisation and implementation of masternodes, the great price rise, maybe darksend, and maybe Kristov's code review. That's just a passive perspective mind. The developers will have far firmer views on what really counted.

- MN Network
- MN Payments
- Darksend
- WIRED Story + Price
- Fork
- Open Source

Please could the DRK community list five main historical events of Darkcoin which they think are most important since its launch.

Just a few important steps to world denomination (including setbacks):

This is like when someone is asking you to their homework for them on the internet ;) My own five would land somewhere on, and you'll need to research further for dates, launch (of course), conceptualisation and implementation of masternodes, the great price rise, maybe darksend, and maybe Kristov's code review. That's just a passive perspective mind. The developers will have far firmer views on what really counted.

I have done a lot of research. Just because I ask other people what they think, does not mean I have not found out myself. It is called verification of information :p

I have done a lot of research. Just because I ask other people what they think, does not mean I have not found out myself. It is called verification of information :p

Ha sorry, not meant aggressively at all :) What is the book? Sounds like our cup of tea.

Ha sorry, not meant aggressively at all :) What is the book? Sounds like our cup of tea.

It is called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference. An easy Googel search will suffice :D

I have created a StartJoin campaign to get funds together. 18 people have alreaady pledged their support.

One more question. Does the Dark Gravity Wave Difficulty Re-target Algorithm re-target every block?

It is called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference. An easy Googel search will suffice :D

I have created a StartJoin campaign to get funds together. 18 people have alreaady pledged their support.

Awesome, will check it out.

In the very beginning it was actually called XCoin, The Sheep even accidentally transferred 10 freshly mined Darkcoin to a friends XCoin wallet address and thought it was lost forever but Mr E Duffield came through once again because on a update around April time it magically appeared in the new wallet. (XCoin wallet addresses start with a different letter)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=433518.0

Tyke , I have created a thread for New Members to ask questions and introduce themselves. It is located in the General Discussion Forum. Please feel free to ask anything you want in that thread. Welcome to the Dark!

Back