• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Viva La France ...>>

Why not :) Good modification on noeud! I wasn't quite sure what you call a node in this field. Glad to have learned that today, talk soon and thank you for looking at this.

Did anybody post this yet on french blogs, outlets, magazines, community, chat rooms ??....>>

I tried to send it to Le Monde today but I basically needed to sign up for a subscription before I could contact them. I'll have to take some time to analyze the best way to proceed with this and to determine what are the french blogs we should target.

I tried to send it to Le Monde today but I basically needed to sign up for a subscription before I could contact them. I'll have to take some time to analyze the best way to proceed with this and to determine what are the french blogs we should target.

Le Monde
Yves Eudes
@YvesEudes

i only have his twitter, but this guy wrote a very good story about DRK back in may !!
maybe you can find his email somewhere ?
!

Hé toi français
est ce qu'il ya quelqu'un ici qui pourrait faire quelques traductions en anglais = français pour nous?
+ Promouvoir DRK dans les grands blogs?

ce serait génial
réservoir vous

Vive les Canadiens , Go Habs Go ! lol ~~!!

tungfa n'hesite pas a me contacter si tu as besoin d'aide

des fois je suis tres occuppe ,mais ca me fait plaisir de t'aider

Vive les Canadiens , Go Habs Go ! lol ~~!!

tungfa n'hesite pas a me contacter si tu as besoin d'aide

des fois je suis tres occuppe ,mais ca me fait plaisir de t'aider

Hey studios
tx for offering !

What could be done is a translation of this:
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/ma...s-guides-setups-tools-for-drk-newcomers.3055/

and then posted onto any french speaking blog, chatroom, .....>>
even a basic translation would be great , as the face are all in the links !
Let me know what you think ?!
Tx

cool tx
please post it in any french speaking blog and chats and wherever please !
appriciate it

Hey guys !!

hope all is well on the french / canadian side ?! !

we send out a new press release last week,
It was very successful and so i was thinking if one of you guys could help out translating again ?!?
I would really appreciate it !
please let me know if you can and will
tx

Darkcoin Gains Acceptance In The Online Gaming Market

https://www.darkcoin.io/news/darkcoin-gains-acceptance-in-the-online-gaming-market/

2LQ3Ey0.jpg

Back