• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Top 10 Market Cap

I hope you guys are correct because I really want my dark back, LOL. Never should have sold it! 3 months, and this pattern was always the same, and last night/today, nothing in the least "normal" and it was the first time I tried to test that pattern (highs at certain time, lows at another time) Ugh!

BTW, I have not been able to see my open (buy) order on cryptsy for the last 2 hours, and now I can't even login. Anyone else having trouble?

Don't worry TS my mistake was bigger but I see that it's finally starting to correct so I might be able to erase it.

The price is so volatile today, there's no point in trying to predict what it'll do next. Instead of getting hung up comparing the price to what it was five minutes ago, just compare it to what it was five days ago and smile... :)

I hope you guys are correct because I really want my dark back, LOL. Never should have sold it! 3 months, and this pattern was always the same, and last night/today, nothing in the least "normal" and it was the first time I tried to test that pattern (highs at certain time, lows at another time) Ugh!

BTW, I have not been able to see my open (buy) order on cryptsy for the last 2 hours, and now I can't even login. Anyone else having trouble?

The volatility is great for earning more dark, I increased my holdings by dumping after it started to correct at .0042 and bought back at .0035

Made more today by trading than doing the work I was supposed to be doing, hah!

DRK just passed $9 million market cap. http://imgur.com/nGg6rtg
nGg6rtg.jpg

Still a long way to pass Namecoin.

Well, we finally went back down after I finally bought coin back very close to the high, LOL. Ugh, lost half my coin! (not my nodes coin) Still, I learned my lesson. Those coins took a long time to get, and I was very very foolish. Never again!

Back