• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How long would fall dash/btc and dash/eth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxlAxl

Already for over 3 years dash price moves in downtrend relatively to btc and eth.
dash/btc and dash/eth price are now almost at ATL.
And they keep dumping dash for btc and for eth.
What happens? Why?
Your thoughts.

Logarithmic charts attached.

Attachments

• 2021-07-06_10h46_14.jpg
    2021-07-06_10h46_14.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 135
  • 2021-07-06_10h47_21.jpg
    2021-07-06_10h47_21.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Whoever says they understand the market they are most probably wrong. I'd say ATM it's an opportunity buy.

Dash is basically BTC plus InstantSend, CoinJoin and Chainlocks. These add-ons are not enough anymore to move the needle in today's crowded crypto market. The fact that Dash is a DAO does not really interest investors, nor does the fact that you can earn six percent per year in Dash by running a masternode.

Everything is riding on the upcoming Evo rollout.

The fact that Dash is a DAO does not really interest investors, nor does the fact that you can earn six percent per year in Dash by running a masternode.

Is this your suggestion for dash to escape the death spiral?
  1. Dash should stop being a DAO and should be governed (by who?)
  2. Masternodes earnings should exceed 6% (how much should it be?)
  3. Dash should stop being a DAO and should be governed (by who?) AND Masternodes earnings should exceed 6% (how much should it be?)

If yes, I will add your suggestions as poll options in the poll.

Dash is not at an all time low, it has previously touched 300:1.

For all his words, @Geert has so far rejected my offer to buy his dash for cold hard cash. That should tell you something special. Frankly, I'd be glad when I don't have to touch the disgusting animal fat injected plastic notes ever again.

I'd be glad when I don't have to touch the disgusting animal fat injected plastic notes ever again.

Plastic notes are usefull for tax evasion.
I wonder whether a crypto will be invented oneday that it will be as much effective for tax evasion, as the plastic notes are.

Plastic notes are usefull for tax evasion.
I wonder whether a crypto will be invented oneday that it will be as much effective for tax evasion, as the plastic notes are.

Not so easy, the counting machines banks use also track the serial numbers. But yes, it's private transactions for the real world.

The real invention to come is when someone figures out how to do ZKPs / MimbleWimble / Lalanus and guarantee an auditable chain. Until then, holding dash and privacy coin(s) is the only way to go.

Is this your suggestion for dash to escape the death spiral?
  1. Dash should stop being a DAO and should be governed (by who?)
  2. Masternodes earnings should exceed 6% (how much should it be?)
  3. Dash should stop being a DAO and should be governed (by who?) AND Masternodes earnings should exceed 6% (how much should it be?)

If yes, I will add your suggestions as poll options in the poll.

IMHO Dash is being held back by the DAO and the "Dash Community." The DAO and the Dash Community need to be removed from the equation. The only way to do this is with a fork.

IMHO Dash is being held back by the DAO and the "Dash Community." The DAO and the Dash Community need to be removed from the equation. The only way to do this is with a fork.

If DAO idea is a failure, then why Uniswap is the 10th coin ?

The government agents tremble to death in the possibility a cryptocurrency to be governed effectively. The agents are attacking DAOs by buying the coin, earning voting rights, and voting for stupid things. We all know what the agents did here in Dash in the past, and how much money has been spend unwisely due to their votes. The agents attacked Dash in the past, dash reached the 6th place due to their attack, and thus they succesfully managed to control it, and finnaly destroy it. The agents do exactly the same at Uniswap now, for the same reason.

We all now that agents constantly deny the governance idea, by voting against any proposal that wants to reduce the governance proposal fee. They agents know that in order for an organisation to be governed succesfully, many decisions should be taken. Thats how then parliements function, and certainly the cost of a governance decision in a parliement is extremely low. The agents know that, thats why they are instructed to vote for extremely expensive governance proposals, in order to destroy whatever governance from the very beggining.

The succesfull DAO community should find ways to spot the agents and those who vote unwisely, and prevent them from getting enormous voting rights.
  1. Lets vote the numbers. What is the maximum number of votes an individual should be allowed to cast in a proposal?
  2. Lets install a quality system, so that the voters will be judged in the future for the quality of their past votes.
Will the agents that control Dash allow such things to occur? Of course not.
Thats why Dash is doomed, and a Dash fork maybe is needed.

Last edited:
The trading volume in DASH is largely moved to DASH/USD, so showing charts of DASH/BTC, DASH/ETH or even DASH/HEX is pointless since we don't really trade against those pairs. You will find the DASH/USD much more useful

The trading volume in DASH is largely moved to DASH/USD, so showing charts of DASH/BTC, DASH/ETH or even DASH/HEX is pointless since we don't really trade against those pairs. You will find the DASH/USD much more useful
The idea of @AxlAxl is, we dont care too much about DASH/USD because USD is controlled by government agents, and the agents pump and dump coins unreasonably (like they did to dodgecoin) in order to discredit the cryptocommunity as a whole.

In ETH or in BTC the agents are fewer, so DASH/BTC or DASH/ETH is a more credible index, in order to check the dominence of a cryptocurrency into the cryptocommunity .

A healthy organization is continually shedding incompetent, ineffective and disruptive workers. We are unable to do that here and we could discuss why that is, but for this reason the Dash project tends to gets worse over time.

We have two kind of ineffective and disruptive workers, here in Dash.
The masternode voters, and the DCG.
Shall we fire 10% of the masternode voters, and 10% of the DCG employees?

Of course, volume is well and good. But recently we might see ETH broke $3k, whereby DASH immediately slumped in ETH and now it's trying to touch new bottom. Why DASH keeps falling in ETH?

Attachments

• 2021-08-08_08h35_59.jpg
    2021-08-08_08h35_59.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back