• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Forum thread damaging Dash image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gass

Hi guys, I'm new so I apologies if this thread is off topic.

I would like to sound the alarm for the moderators and the overall community regarding an issue that is affecting the image of Dash.

When people search on google "Is dash a dead coin?" or "How many people work in dash crypto?" and other similar queries, this thread is shown on the top results. It contains pure BS and misleading information with zero contribution to the community. This is tremendously damaging for the image of Dash and all people involved. Please review this issue and take the necessary actions.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm new so I apologies if this thread is off topic.

I would like to sound the alarm for the moderators and the overall community regarding an issue that is affecting the image of Dash.

When people search on google "Is dash a dead coin?" or "How many people work in dash crypto?" and other similar queries, this thread is shown on the top results. It contains pure BS and misleading information with zero contribution to the community. This is tremendously damaging for the image of Dash and all people involved. Please review this issue and take the necessary actions.

Camosoul has been a bit of a problem before on the Forum, but we don't censor masternode owners here, he lost his BLP path keys and has been trying to recover them, we will not censor his posts, Dash has nothing to hide. Every network has problems of one kind or another.

Camosoul has been a bit of a problem before on the Forum, but we don't censor masternode owners here, he lost his BLP path keys and has been trying to recover them, we will not censor his posts, Dash has nothing to hide. Every network has problems of one kind or another.

I understand your point @AgnewPickens and I respect that you have been in this community for a long time. But I don't totally agree with this decision and would like to expose my perspective since I'm a investor and I care about Dash future.

First of all I'm not talking about censoring a user, it's about the mitigation of harmful information. Imagine you don't know a thing about Dash and when searching on Google this information shows up. A search engine that many people trust. Leads to loosing many potential new comers. The forum is working against Dash vision of mass adoption and we shouldn't be lazy about addressing this problem.

Also, It's not about having nothing to hide, is about improving forum user guidelines in such a way that if the information exposed doesn't approve a certain quality standard and it has a harmful impact Moderators should have the power to take necessary actions for the wellbeing of the entire organization, the people involved and protecting the vision.

I'm a Stackoverflow.com user and I admire their system. All incentives and guidelines are aimed towards improving the quality of the content. Answers or questions that do not meet quality standards should be deleted, closed or edited. That's why Stackoverflow.com has become what it is today. People find quality information through the search engines.

Last edited:
The thread has been locked to further replies, I don't know what to do other than that, I am just a moderator, I can
ping @strophy and see what he thinks about the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back