Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

When will DASH shut down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by camosoul, Nov 8, 2019.

1. camosoul

camosoul Grizzled Member

DASH is continuing to plummet in relevancy. Down to 22 now.

When will the DASH experiment finally shut down? Will there be any warning? Will it be like so many factories that the employees show up to work one day and the doors are locked? No warning, no notice?

"We're taking flak because we're over the target."

Yeah, you've been loitering over the target soaking up ammo for years now. Your plane is goin' down! Why didn't you drop the bomb when you could? It's still on board and you haven't even armed the fuse! The whole thing is going to crash and burn and there won't even be a cool explosion...

The last thing you should ever do is cut back on paying people... You cut every other expense you can, but you never stop paying people for their work. Yet, you still live extravagantly and expect the workers to work for free... You could bring your infrastructure in-house, oh, wait, you overpay for rent on the house, too... You don't even own the house! You could have dealt with all of this in the last welfare (budget) cycle, much less every budget cycle before it, but you didn't... You've ignored all the feedback loops claiming that you've already won, or that reality doesn't apply to you... The ultimate feedback loop is upon you. You don't get to ignore it.

The fact that leftist ideology runs DASH (into the ground) could never be more obvious. You do exactly the wrong thing in every situation, and even when things are running smoothly, you create a problem... You're constantly twitching about which leftist ideological virtue-signal you should promote next. Reality never comes into play... And no mater how bad it gets, you just double-down again, and retreat deeper and deeper into your catacombs of echo chambers...

I don't think it's possible to mismanage a project worse than DASH has been...

#1 camosoul, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    • Trolling Trolling x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. qwizzie

qwizzie Well-known Member

#2 qwizzie, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. camosoul

camosoul Grizzled Member

So, if you fall off a cliff, you aren't in trouble simply because you haven't hit the ground ... yet.

You aren't relevant anymore. Your irrelevancy has been ramping for years as you hide in your Echo Chamber perpetually coding... You refer to Echo Chamber "analysis" to back your assertion that there's nothing wrong with falling off a cliff...

Of course I'm considered a troll. I reject the prescription of the Echo Chamber. If only I'd drink the prescribed Kool Aide, then I'd understand...

You refuse to admit that this place is the digital version of Jonestown...

You're the one who, in alignment with your narrative, brought up price analysis. You want a distraction. You want to push my point into a false frame and false meaning of your own design.

At no point did you address my point, or rebut it. You just invented a "price analysis" strawman/tangent. You did not address or rebut my point, but you did try to fraudulently redefine it in a disparaging manner, and distract any onlooker from it...

The problem is relevance. You're irrelevant. You're becoming more irrelevant at rate which is accelerating. Rapidly.

The fact that you can't pay your bills is related, but tangential. Irrelevance is why you can't pay the bills. The price only matters because you attached your Welfare system to the Market Cap. You did that. But you want to marginalize what I have to say based on it? You're the one who did it. If giving a damn about the price is a bad thing, why did YOU make it fundamental to the funding of the project?

You ignored many opportunities and warnings over the years.

You're in a nose dive, so you grasp at straws, point out completely irrelevant "metrics" which aren't even metrics, and put it all under the umbrella of "price analysis" in an effort to make this into "oh, this guy is worried about the price" which isn't true or relevant to the point.

So I bring it back to the original point, which you tried to blur, mis-characterize, disparage and distract from; What is DASH doing to become relevant? What will DASH do to pay the bills? How will DASH re-incentivize the backbone of it's network, the MasterNodes, now that pretty much anything is a better place to put your money?

P.S. Why put so much effort into deception tactics? What are you so desperate to hide?

I guess I seem like an outlandish buffoon in your delusional echo chamber...

#3 camosoul, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  4. camosoul

camosoul Grizzled Member

Oh, yes, I'm a dumb troll for calling you out...

You have no response or you would have made one. How dare I ask questions for which you have no answer. How dare I call out your deception tactics. How dare I shine a light on problems you refuse to acknowledge, much less solve... Call me names with the single click of a button. That makes it all better...

I'm even willing to consider that you're so clueless and inexperienced in everything forever, that you aren't refusing to address these problems, but that you genuinely don't know the problems exist, and that may be why you aren't addressing them and have no ready response. You're oblivious.

You use deception tactics as a substitute for a response, then when I call it out, you go to the name calling... Still not a single whiff of an actual response, rebuttal, or even a naked claim that I'm wrong. Not even a denial. Does it get any more exemplary of the leftist narrative than that?

Honk! Honk!

#4 camosoul, Nov 9, 2019
  5. qwizzie

qwizzie Well-known Member

I guess you did not make it to the conclusion part of the article :

Is it not ironic that the Dash Masternodes and Dash Treasury that you so often criticize are most likely the reason this project will never shut down ? Combined of course with increased on-chain activity, increased mining hash rate, increased number of integrations and ongoing project development.

Must be pretty frustrating to watch by those people that deep down inside, at this point in time, really do want to see Dash fail as a crypto project.

I believe Dash will continue as a crypto project for a very long time. I believe Dash will survive this bear market and will thrive in the years to come. I just hope you move on to other crypto projects, because when you start making threads like these (about when Dash will shut down), people will start to wonder why you are still on this forum or with Dash. Some may even wonder if you are still invested in Dash or if you simply cashed out during the bull market and are now using this forum to troll.

There is a fine line between online criticizing and online trolling, between criticizing Dash Core Group and criticizing the very existance of a crypto project. Personally i think you crossed both lines awhile back.

#5 qwizzie, Nov 9, 2019
  6. vazaki3

vazaki3 New Member

7. vazaki3

vazaki3 New Member

Dash is not 22th. It is currently 9th.

Besides the real position of each cryptocurrency is not revealed by its rank, but by the dominance chart.

The dominance chart reveals that refering to the rank had a meaning back in june 2017 (or in Jan 2018)
    Nowdays refering to the rank is meaningless.
    There is no rank, there is only BTC and the others.

#7 vazaki3, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  8. leonelson

leonelson New Member

I hope it will never down