• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How about adding Unity 3d Gaming Support for Dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob1978

Most games today are made in Unity 3d. There are 4 million Unity Developers. I wouldn't consider myself an expert but I'm not a beginner either. Dash is perfect for gaming since its instant and cheap to send.
Very few coins have even ventured into the Unity space. Having a nice Dash asset in the unity asset store that makes it easy for people to integrate dash into games would be amazing. I've been trying to fumble around with NBitcoin and Dash but its driving me nuts.

Maybe this will make more sense after platform is released but I'm putting it out in the universe. If dash adds token functionality in the future, even better.

P.S. is there an ideas category on this forum?

Maybe a brainstorm part of this forum would be a good addition.

Good idea. We're in the process of getting the forum upgraded and this should help stop a lot of the spam users / posts and breathe some new life into the forums. Maybe we should use this as an opportunity to re-visit categories and forum sections since this probably hasn't been done in a couple years.

A programming tool Visual and creators of the game, DASH, software and Web services based on HTML5 that prides run on any device, brings to you a complete set of tools and programs that will make you learn how to write programming code in a much more simple and creative way. The software is powered by HTML5 canvas for game rendering, so any platform that supports HTML5 can play games created by DASH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back