Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

How about adding Unity 3d Gaming Support for Dash?

Discussion in 'Development Tech Discussion' started by billybob1978, Dec 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. billybob1978

billybob1978 New Member

Most games today are made in Unity 3d. There are 4 million Unity Developers. I wouldn't consider myself an expert but I'm not a beginner either. Dash is perfect for gaming since its instant and cheap to send.
    Very few coins have even ventured into the Unity space. Having a nice Dash asset in the unity asset store that makes it easy for people to integrate dash into games would be amazing. I've been trying to fumble around with NBitcoin and Dash but its driving me nuts.

Maybe this will make more sense after platform is released but I'm putting it out in the universe. If dash adds token functionality in the future, even better.

P.S. is there an ideas category on this forum?

2. AgnewPickens

AgnewPickens Moderator

Think this is the category you want, but for more active discussion, try our Dash Talk Discord live chat server and its #brainstorm channel.

https://discord.gg/UTcSw8

3. billybob1978

billybob1978 New Member

Thanks, I don't really like Discord so I'll be hanging around here more. Maybe a brainstorm part of this forum would be a good addition.

• Like Like x 2
  4. nmarley

nmarley Administrator
    Dash Core Team Moderator

Dash Address:
    XsUFct27gKMRZ7JFxoxcMgjaBDXndk5kXT
    Good idea. We're in the process of getting the forum upgraded and this should help stop a lot of the spam users / posts and breathe some new life into the forums. Maybe we should use this as an opportunity to re-visit categories and forum sections since this probably hasn't been done in a couple years.

• Agree Agree x 1