• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iOS Wallet Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this dash wallet on my iPhone X and I am unable to send dash from it. I scan a QR code or paste from clipboard, then I enter the amount to send.... then what? There’s no send button or anything. All you can do is go back to the main screen. I’ve used it before but it’s been about 6 month since then. What am I doing wrong?? How do I send the transaction? What am I missing here?

Lonnie

Well I figured it out. Apparently there is an invisible button in the blue section right under the battery and wifi indications. I started pressing areas on the screen and there is an invisible send button there. Why is it invisible????? I would post a screen shot but It won’t allow me to upload the image. I get an error when trying.

I think the app needs to be updated for the iPhone X maybe?

Lonnie.

1740C9DE-5ECB-42EB-9B12-C3B8FD9E3F3B.jpeg
Well I figured it out. Apparently there is an invisible button in the blue section right under the battery and wifi indications. I started pressing areas on the screen and there is an invisible send button there. Why is it invisible????? I would post a screen shot but It won’t allow me to upload the image. I get an error when trying.

I think the app needs to be updated for the iPhone X maybe?

Lonnie.

am on iphone X
and nothing invisible here !

Hello, I have the DASH ios wallet and I am interested to learn more about it's security? I would like to transfer a large amount of DASH from a KeepKey wallet for only a short period of time as to re install my KeepKey. As it will be a large amount I am concerned for the funds being else where other than my trusted KeepKey. After reading through this thread I am now convinced there is a very small risk to my DASH while being kept within the DASH ios wallet. Any help appreciated thank you. Tim

Hello, I have the DASH ios wallet and I am interested to learn more about it's security? I would like to transfer a large amount of DASH from a KeepKey wallet for only a short period of time as to re install my KeepKey. As it will be a large amount I am concerned for the funds being else where other than my trusted KeepKey. After reading through this thread I am now convinced there is a very small risk to my DASH while being kept within the DASH ios wallet. Any help appreciated thank you. Tim

hey tim
the iOS wallet is safe and solid
but
i would not use it for huge amounts myself,
why dont you use the
- DashCore wallet (full node, so u need to download full blockchain , takes some time)
- electrum wallet (fast and easy)
all available on dash.org

hey tim
the iOS wallet is safe and solid
but
i would not use it for huge amounts myself,
why dont you use the
- DashCore wallet (full node, so u need to download full blockchain , takes some time)
- electrum wallet (fast and easy)
all available on dash.org

Thank you for your reply, I am lucky enough as a friend of mine is a master node. I am due to see him tomorrow. He will be able to point me in the correct direction. Therefore I'm sure I am better off waiting till I speak with him face to face. Thanks.

Cant you just re-install your KeepKey wallet and import your seed key ? That way you dont have to sent any Dash towards another wallet address and then back.

Please start a new thread for new issues -- the original intent of this thread was a warning for an iOS wallet years ago. Closing this thread for further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back