• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Transparency: measuring local transactions

Pietro Speroni

I am happy to see Dash is still moving strong and survived its second crypto winter.
As I explore the state of the Dash network I would like to see a number of data.

In particular is it possible to find out the number of transactions that are happening in a specific part of the world? Like how many transactions are happening in Venezuela per day on average. If I look here, for example,

https://live.blockcypher.com/dash/b...117ee7702076e203c8e6ca552207e6f7d725901cf2b6/

I can see the number of transactions in a specific block, but there is no information on the IP address that sent it. (I am happy to ignore all the transactions that used a VPN to hide their position, or misplace them. As most people will not use it so it will not change the statistics).

I have an interesting proposal to register. Dash pays an annual dividend to people who hold the crypto dash for a year. The dividend can be taken from purchase commissions. Dash would skyrocket. I want to know how to publish this idea. thank you

I have an interesting proposal to register. Dash pays an annual dividend to people who hold the crypto dash for a year. The dividend can be taken from purchase commissions. Dash would skyrocket. I want to know how to publish this idea. thank you

told u before
start a thread (do NoT highjack one) in preproposal section !

Back