Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Transparency: measuring local transactions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pietro Speroni, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Pietro Speroni

Dash Address:
    XsSU7489b1N3F2JCiJ6guBCk1cYuxAEhBQ
    I am happy to see Dash is still moving strong and survived its second crypto winter.
    As I explore the state of the Dash network I would like to see a number of data.

In particular is it possible to find out the number of transactions that are happening in a specific part of the world? Like how many transactions are happening in Venezuela per day on average. If I look here, for example,

https://live.blockcypher.com/dash/b...117ee7702076e203c8e6ca552207e6f7d725901cf2b6/

I can see the number of transactions in a specific block, but there is no information on the IP address that sent it. (I am happy to ignore all the transactions that used a VPN to hide their position, or misplace them. As most people will not use it so it will not change the statistics).

2. Vins3000

Vins3000 New Member

I have an interesting proposal to register. Dash pays an annual dividend to people who hold the crypto dash for a year. The dividend can be taken from purchase commissions. Dash would skyrocket. I want to know how to publish this idea. thank you

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

told u before
    start a thread (do NoT highjack one) in preproposal section !

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Pietro Speroni

Dash Address:
    XsSU7489b1N3F2JCiJ6guBCk1cYuxAEhBQ
    Hi @tungfa , maybe the reason why this person is not starting his own thread is that you are not allowed to start a new thread with a new account.
    Is that so, @Vins3000 ?