• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is the Woocommerce Dash Plugin still being maintained?

bluebit

I'm getting an error: Dash payment gateway NOT operational. Insight-API error in connection or network status

The plugin is deprecated and no longer maintained now that multiple commercial options are available. See here: https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/merchants/getting-started.html

Of course, you can set up your own Insight server (docs) and use it with the legacy Woocommerce plugin. BTCPayServer is another option with native support for Dash.
Yo strophy, you sent me a similar message with regards to plug-ins and getting a payment gateway for Dash to be put onto a website.
BTCPay seems like a good project but it's mad long to set up from scratch, it really is daunting for someone with little programming. Azure servers, hosting, coding etc.
I'll keep the boards posted on how I manage....

Yeah, BTCPayServer is a full solution. If you just need to accept crypto occasionally, I highly recommend GoCoin for extremely simple integration.

Back