• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Active Agents: User-led promotion, platform for 5000+ informed DASH users, 1st stage Venezuela

Would you support this proposal?

• Don't know enough (Feel free to ask any question).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello DASH Network!

This post is to introduce the DASH Active Agents proposal and present our online platform, DASH-ON, to the DASH community. Our goal is to create a community of 500+ new informed and active DASH promoters, actively organizing talks and lectures DASH in their communities. The goal of this proposal is to have these promoters organize 500+ local DASH talks, engaging 5-10 people. Furthermore, our online platform will provide each user with the opportunity to participate in weekly trivia contests to engage general populations in the DASH movement. We hope you like this proposal, feel free to let us know what you think.

ROI / Return for DASH:

• A new decentralized method to viralize DASH as the #1 cryptocurrency in Venezuela and a standard method of payment, thanks to our weekly DASH-trivia and our Active-Agents promotion system.

• To add 3,000+ well informed and active users. Sharing attractive content about DASH in their social media and organizing local events to promote DASH.

• 2,500+ manually verified new DASH wallets, downloaded due to the users of our platform.
  • 5000 DASH informative posts in their social media of our platform members for a viral reach.

• To promote the creation of DASH networks from users within Venezuelan communities thanks to our “Active Agents Program”.

• We will integrate several DASH projects in order to support our users and enhance their experience, including:
    • DASH-Youth Venezuela (led by santos_br) in order to provide basic training in DASH use and supplemental materials for the Active Agents.
    • DASH Help Support Center (led by AlejandroE) in order to provide assistance to our users.
    • DASH-Merchants (led by andrade92) in order to advertise different merchants that accept DASH through our platform and events.
    • DASH-Text (led LorenzoReyC) in order to promote SMS technology as a new method of payment within communities that lack the resources to adopt DASH as method of payment.
    • Further DASH initiatives active in Venezuela and funded by the DASH treasury.
TOTAL BUDGET: 9,160 USD / 45.8 DASH per month (5 month total)

----------------------------------------------
PRE-PROPOSAL UPDATE:
1.) August 5, 2018: Updated our proposal document to fit new calendar.
2.) August 10, 2018: Our proposal is now live in DASH Central: Link.

Link: Full Proposal Document

0W084JA.jpg

Our team would like to publicly acknowledge the support and immense contribution of DeepBlue during the inception stages of this project. Its support and ideas were paramount to the shape and direction of this project, helping define the user-based and cost-effective basis of the proposal. Finally, we would like to remark Deepblue's devotion towards the adoption of DASH in Venezuela (https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...eate-the-first-dash-nation.39188/#post-191851).​

Social Media: @DASHONVE (Instagram, twitter)

If you wish to donate you can do so through the following address:
JQ2FUvNUBAgzXSpQbsp127kEGwqUpjlas4_ySj_5JuHmePcJ71Q9zR8EQIh3YAd9e2WwvZrFZXlELR7nYT8977s8uzhKdOGrxG542CqFeNp9841oLJKq1kiMO5PXZ_39iAnzpUvC

DASH Address: XcJBKkpyHeJzd9CwKK64DLQC6Kuge9mdio​

Please, share your opinion about our proposal in the comment section.

Thanks for your support!

----------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

“Dash Active Agents” will not manage other people's accounts or wallets within the DASH network. “Dash Active Agents” will not serve as a financial adviser and will not be responsible for it’s users financial decisions.

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for your pre-proposal. I think this is a fantastic improvement upon previous efforts to distribute Dash in Venezuela, as it encourages those seeking distribution to inform others and requires some effort on their part in return. Even if the people they inform don't ultimately adopt Dash in their own personal lives, having that knowledge and brand recognition is important for making progress in the Venezuelan market. Over all, your budget seems fairly reasonable for the development of a platform that serves a very important function to enhance our other activities in Venezuela. Have you considered contacting and partnering with our recently funded and completed projects http://www.dashacademy.com ? Since they offer Spanish language versions, and is the property of the Dash network, you may be able to utilize some of their materials to reduce your own development costs, and the lower your development costs, the increased likelihood that your project will be funded.

As with all of the other proposals this month, I wanted to stress that our budget is primary allocated to funding Dash Core's ongoing development, so funding for other projects is very limited and highly competitive, so think about that and plan your timing and strategy accordingly.

Teaching people about Dash using games is a great idea, Trivia games are some of the most entertaining games as well, wish you all the success with this project, and I can't wait to play it myself!
-Lorenzo Rey

Hello Lorenzo!

We feel the same way, education is key for DASH adoption. We thought on a trivia since it has become viral in Venezuela, such as HQ trivia, as you may know. The key there is to keep our users active and informed with our platform, which also Includes the trivia, and show specific information about DASH, useful for a better use of itself.

Also note that the Active Agents program offers a decentralized and efficient way for teaching about DASH itself for a low cost. After learning, they will stay active and learn more within our platform and the connection we offer to the other approved DASH programs in Venezuela!

Thanks for your support!

Dash Active Agents team.

Teaching people about Dash using games is a great idea, Trivia games are some of the most entertaining games as well, wish you all the success with this project, and I can't wait to play it myself!

-Lorenzo Rey
Thanks very much for your support mate. Hope we can continue to work together towards massive adoption of DASH.

Great work on Dash Text btw!

Cheers.

first of all i want to high light the support from the PLC community that I suppose this team already knows, the first time that Santos told me about the project, I loved the idea of educating and playing at the same time.

talking about the development I would like to know more details if possible, issues such as information security and avoid hacking the system to take advantage of the incentives program could represent a problem in the medium and long term. (as we saw with GETFREEDASH)

Another of the things I was thinking about is, how the ACTIVE AGENTS of this platform are going to compete with the current system of organized communities that use the give away as incentive for people to learn, an example: if I know that I go to a meetup and Will get $ 5 to attend, why would I go to a meeting of 10 people where they will not give me anything to attend?

the budget is perfect, the items are reasonable and the team (witch I already know in person) are hardworking and responsible people

much success with this proposal and we are at your service if need it here at Puerto la Cruz

Hello and thank you for your pre-proposal. I think this is a fantastic improvement upon previous efforts to distribute Dash in Venezuela, as it encourages those seeking distribution to inform others and requires some effort on their part in return. Even if the people they inform don't ultimately adopt Dash in their own personal lives, having that knowledge and brand recognition is important for making progress in the Venezuelan market. Over all, your budget seems fairly reasonable for the development of a platform that serves a very important function to enhance our other activities in Venezuela. Have you considered contacting and partnering with our recently funded and completed projects http://www.dashacademy.com ? Since they offer Spanish language versions, and is the property of the Dash network, you may be able to utilize some of their materials to reduce your own development costs, and the lower your development costs, the increased likelihood that your project will be funded.

As with all of the other proposals this month, I wanted to stress that our budget is primary allocated to funding Dash Core's ongoing development, so funding for other projects is very limited and highly competitive, so think about that and plan your timing and strategy accordingly.

Hello Arthyron!

Thank you very much for taking the time to detail our proposal and giving us such a great feedback. We are glad you caught the essence of the program because that's what makes it so special, the fact that everyone that enrole is continuously involved and using DASH frequently.

About the budget, we will certainly take notice of your advice. I will be contacting @Steve1047 to see what allisnced we can form with the Dash Academy team.

Also, thanks for the recommendation on the voting system. We will surely be keeping an eye on it.

Cheers

first of all i want to high light the support from the PLC community that I suppose this team already knows, the first time that Santos told me about the project, I loved the idea of educating and playing at the same time.

talking about the development I would like to know more details if possible, issues such as information security and avoid hacking the system to take advantage of the incentives program could represent a problem in the medium and long term. (as we saw with GETFREEDASH)

Another of the things I was thinking about is, how the ACTIVE AGENTS of this platform are going to compete with the current system of organized communities that use the give away as incentive for people to learn, an example: if I know that I go to a meetup and Will get $ 5 to attend, why would I go to a meeting of 10 people where they will not give me anything to attend?

the budget is perfect, the items are reasonable and the team (witch I already know in person) are hardworking and responsible people

much success with this proposal and we are at your service if need it here at Puerto la Cruz

Hello Pedro!

Sorry for taking so long to reply, we have been finishing the first stage of Dash Youth and it has been crazy haha.

About your questions:

1) We believe that massive adoption of DASH in Venezuela will be achieved if we, the Venezuelan DASH community, work together as a team. We dont see this as a "competition". Every initiative has its appealing side, and im sure that the meetings organized by the existing communities will complement perfectly with the DASH ACTIVE AGENTS PROGRAM.

It is more probable that people will use our payment system on daily basis if their sorroundings are DASH friendly, and since as Venezuelans are really social learners, what better way to achieve this than creating decentralized learning groups that will boost the exisiting initiatives and take DASH to the next level? Thats the big reason for this program.

2) On security: through the development of this project we have seen security as a key pillar to develop. For that reason, each of the stages of the active agents program will be manually validated, in order to ensure that no user takes advance of our system and commits fraud. Before joining this program, each active agent must pass a full identity validation process and complete several tasks. Furthermore, before receiving any kind of payment, the active agent must provide full information of the attendants and their wallets, along with photographic evidence of the event and its attendance. This way, we can ensure that we only make payments to those that complete the full requirements of the program. All of this information will be manually verified by our personnel, and payments will be manually handled once the events are confirmed.

Thanks a lot for your support and the support of the PLC community. Also, thanks a lot for your feedback and interest in the development of the project!!

Please let us know if you got further questions.

P.S: Both of your comments are detailed within our full proposal document. If you would like to give it a look and found our please do so here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fULnglaihGtUa5EE8fSqVx06xMP4x98Q/view

Hey guys, congratulations for this idea and such a well made pre-proposal.

This program seems to be the next step for the Dash adoption in Venezuela, it will be massive since the incentives will make it viral. So I guess it would be an easy yes for MNOs. Besides, this program make the promotion in a descentralized way, so it can't be shut down, it would last forever if this team make a great job. I suggest you to do it first im small scale so you can test the idea, make improvements and then scale it up.

Also, these last months the budget of the treasury has been very tight so I suggest you to be aware of all the proposals that Core want to submit in the future and in that way you don't lose 5 Dash.

Finally, this team has demostrated to be capable of doing BIG things, the Dash Youth proposal was a success! I was lucky to work with them in many events and conferences. You guys should also submit a continuation of that proposal.

Best of luck and count with the support from Dash Help, Dash Merchant and Dash Text.

Best,
Alejandro

Hello Everyone,

Our full proposal is currently live in DASH Central where you can vote to approve the funds required and see the latest information on budget and planning. All information has been updated in the original post.

You can see our full proposal in the following link: Full Proposal in DASH Central.

Feel free to comment and share your feedback!

Awesome, nice proposal, please let me know if I can be of any help. Please, be careful of not becoming a kind of "herbalife" group of people :rolleyes:

Back