• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Basilpop, the Dash subreddit moderator, does not have the temperament to be a moderator (PART 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd, we just heard in Cryt0's interview with Ryan that the Evolution back-end is up and running. I fully expect Evo release this year.
Even if it happened right now, it's roughly 3 years too late to be relevant... So, another 6 months, you say? Why even bother at this point?

I really do hate to say such things about that which used to be my favorite project, but shit guys... It just doesn't matter anymore. It's waayyy past too late...

Maybe some sort of death clock...

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail this thread of petty bickering over a useless internet forum's moderation, or lack or it, or whatever...

Last edited:
Even if it happened right now, it's roughly 3 years too late to be relevant... So, another 6 months, you say? Why even bother at this point?

I really do hate to say such things about that which used to be my favorite project, but shit guys... It just doesn't matter anymore. It's waayyy past too late...

Maybe some sort of death clock...

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail this thread of petty bickering over a useless internet forum's moderation, or lack or it, or whatever...

Three years ago Dash Evolution was just a concept. It is unrealistic to think that going from concept phase to finished endproduct phase does not require a lot of time and can somehow be cramped into a few months.
Specially when you consider the sheer scope of the Dash Evolution project. Time is needed to create support structures, create developer groups, gather the tools necessary for the job, create a comprehensive overall strategy,
create code, test code, fix bugs, implement code.

You have been involved with projects which started as a concept idea and ended up as a finished end product, so you should know this.

You may not be aware, but Dash Nation rules are now in effect on Dash Nation on Discord, Reddit, and Dash Forum.
No worries. SJWs only, just like everywhere else... Moving on.

You've proven the point that the OP was making... This forum goes down the tubes, too... Oh well..

No worries. SJWs only, just like everywhere else... Moving on.

You've proven the point that the OP was making... This forum goes down the tubes, too... Oh well..
You are of course entitled to your opinion. I for one believe that respectful, inclusive, factual discourse is the only way to create an attractive learning environment for newcomers. This is something I take great pride in helping facilitate.

The OP's chief complaint was the lack of enforcement of rules, and camosoul's complaint is the opposite, yet they are in agreement :confused:

While vulgarity has its place, that place is not here.

I have never had trouble making my point vigorously without the use of vulgarity and personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back