• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MPOS DarkcoinTalk's Official Pool Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a problem with email setup on the pool

SPF records for darkcointalk.org don't allow dreamhost as originating server
But they are correctly setup for the board, which uses google.

Can you update the spf record ? I can't unlock my account because of that ... ('coz I'm running my own mail server which complies with SPF checking)

Ps: Can't put logs or spf record in the post because of board restrictions, but I have all that available

There's a problem with email setup on the pool

SPF records for darkcointalk.org don't allow dreamhost as originating server
But they are correctly setup for the board, which uses google.

SPF records are different for the mining pool than the forum. Your right, they do not allow darkcointalk.org to send from dreamhost, becuse dreamhost is not used for the forum.

Can you update the spf record ? I can't unlock my account because of that ... ('coz I'm running my own mail server which complies with SPF checking)
The spf should pass for the pool, it's just using a different record and set up than here.
Ps: Can't put logs or spf record in the post because of board restrictions, but I have all that available
Email me the log and if any bouncebacks, [email protected]

Hi all,
Can anyone help me, I can't reach the mining pool :(
I can't even go the login page within my browser.
Tried different browsers, computers and DNS servers,
No luck whatsoever :(

Hi. A random question if I may.

I stopped mining a while ago and have a tiny amount of DRK dust left in my account which is too small to withdraw. I just wondered what happens to unwithdrawn dust?

Its such a tiny amount I'm really not concerned about being unable to withdraw it. I am just interested to know what will happen to it eventually.

Hi. A random question if I may.

I stopped mining a while ago and have a tiny amount of DRK dust left in my account which is too small to withdraw. I just wondered what happens to unwithdrawn dust?

Its such a tiny amount I'm really not concerned about being unable to withdraw it. I am just interested to know what will happen to it eventually.
Have you ever seen Superman 3?

*teehee* Well, it's not quite like that. But the fractions of coins will just lay around dormant for the lifetime of the pool.

*teehee* Well, it's not quite like that. But the fractions of coins will just lay around dormant for the lifetime of the pool.

Wow. I can't believe that film actually happened.

Cheers for answering my question. Seems like a waste to me tbh.

To be fair, the first time I pointed that rig at you you blocked me for three hours but then it really stabilised out and things were fine. I reckon I was only submitting 5% valid at the beginning of that session. Hardly fair to say a pool should be able to handle that without thinking something dodgy is going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back