• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, when I requested, vertoe send my coins back to me without asking any questions to the address I wanted. Everything took 5 min.
So if somebody gets his account hacked...
I would suggest 2FA as a rule for vertoe's clients :)

Vertoe can edit the first page to Add 2FA under requirements.

If 2FA is not possible, maybe give Vertoe a secret question and answer. He will ask you to remember the answer at the time of withdrawal. Just an idea, you have to delete the conversation after so a hacker wont be able to see what you agreed on with Vertoe.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm interested but however I have some questions. Could you please PM me for more details? Investment would be around 300DRK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm didn't find Google Authenticator on windows mobile, it didn't exist or it's me? (yes I know it's really bad shit!!!! don't say anything!!! this phone is from my work)

Mmm didn't find Google Authenticator on windows mobile, it didn't exist or it's me? (yes I know it's really bad shit!!!! don't say anything!!! this phone is from my work)

ahahahahahahahahahah! why don't you switch to a blackberry while you're at it. sorry, i can't help it.

and i'm still laughing about stonehenge pulling out his phone to authenticate the terd he just dropped. too funny!

If you are laughing at stonehenge, it's ok. I told don't say anything!!!
They pay for it, and I already broke it various times...

I'll give a magic word to vertoe or something like that.

But for the moment I'LL NOT CHANGE MY PAYOUT ADDRESS.

yes I think that 2FA + magic word would be enough.

yes I think that 2FA + magic word would be enough.

What I did was to exchange with vertoe some of our alternative (real life) contact info so that, in case there are some "weird requests" (e.g. I ask withdrawal to a different address, etc) There's always the possibility to double check through these alternate means.

But, anyway, I've just configured my 2FA, just in case ;)

Vertoe, until when can we send you more drk for next round..?
Anyway I'll buy little more and send you later today.

Have a nce week end, and a kiss to the family :wink:

I have NO plan to withdraw my share so if I ask you to withdraw to another addrress than the actual just DON'T. I m unable to make the 2fa with my fucking mobile.
And I travel to France tomorrow for 2 weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back