• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Oh wait. I just found a delete button for the Trust feedback left on BCT. I'll have to think about that.

You may have failed to notice this, but the Trust rating over at Bitcointalk is for (now it comes) "Trust", not for how deep someone puts his head up your ass to fulfill your special desires (pun intended).

And sending back a helluva amount of DRK _IS_ something only a trustworthy person would do.

Hey vertoe. I just wan to say a massive thanks for looking after and refunding me drk. :). It sucks to hear about yor circumstances and I really hope your wife recovers quickly. :).

Your a great asset to this community.

Hey, your welcome. People really begged me to relaunch this service and here we are.

You know I got 2 kids aged 1 and 18 months and my wife is sick at bed, I got a hell of day to keep this family going and in the night when everyone is asleep I sit down at my computer to offer such a service for you. I'm not sleeping at all and I explained very well why I introduced a minimum entry barrier and increased the payment cycle to 7 days.

I seriously don't care if you delete your trust feedback, it's just pathetic coming here to blame me I'm just doing it for the trust feedback on bitcointalk?

LOL even if u're not asked about it, i will put good reccomendation on btctalk and people who only complaining what they demand without concerning others is lack of sense actually... and maybe he is hungry... just like me

PS : Hope your wife getting well now ... and just keep to remind u, family is the greatest source of spirit ... RISE and SHINE

Back by popular demand! When does this restart? Sunday?
Once a week payouts and shares added. Works well for both of us.
Some say 20% is alot but sharing a pool of 67 mn has its advantages.

Back by popular demand! When does this restart? Sunday?
Once a week payouts and shares added. Works well for both of us.
Some say 20% is alot but sharing a pool of 67 mn has its advantages.
67??? Nooo 47 yes or meaby I'm wrong. LOL! :)
Guys we start in 48hours after this shares locked for a week ;)

Take care that now
Min share >= 200

oups I see in the excel that someone have 10.. Just forget what I say

M
Take care that now
Min share >= 200

oups I see in the excel that someone have 10.. Just forget what I say
Meaby there should have been 1000. I'm sure Vertoe put a minimum of 200drk.
41hours to go ;)

Masternodes earn about 1 drk a day per masternode. You can monitor from here: http://drk.poolhash.org/mnode.html
No it's less than that..
Teoricaly the graph say 0.8.
And in the reality since the new RC4 the payment were less than that and more eratic (time that all pool update etc..), but I think now it will stabilyze.
I had to re install all my own MN today because Vultr closed all my VPS, lol because I was flooding the shoja MN lolololol from those VPS and they detected it and closed all my 3 servers.
That make me laugh a lot, and show me how dick I'm, but with new instalation I'll saw if the payment stabilyzed, and I'm also with the lastest (32) version now =)

EDIT: any news from Vertoe? I sent him 1 DRK to check his new adress, to send him the rest. As it start tomorrow, need to send him today all my drk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea .8- .9 now with most pools playing mns.
Still not understanding how you did that on Vultr.
I am waiting for vertoe to sign in also.

I install hping and another command to flood his IP :
hping --flood -S -p 9999 <IP>
Vultr detect it (I was not thinking about that, so that's why I'm a dick) and closed all my 3 VPS. lol and they told me next time they detect something like that they'll completly close my account. lol

Edit : here the mail of vultr :
All three VPSes are destroyed and your account is reactivated. Future reports of a similar nature will result in immediate VPS destruction and likely account termination for repeat ToS violations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vertoe has some family problems as I know, so give him his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back