• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dash Youth Venezuela - Lectures about DASH in Schools and Universities of Caracas.

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No (Please let us know why in the comment section)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know enough (Feel free to ask any question).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My congrats to Dash Youth Venezuela for this beautiful and useful project. We believe this kind of iniciatives add a great value to crypto's ecosystem because youth people are the target for future DASH adoption. Go on! have my support and YES!

I strongly support this initiative, it seems to me spectacular, it is the relief generations that will strengthen the understanding of the digital economy, and it is your part to do the appropriate route ... and what better way than with dash! Here I show my daughter giving strength to the idea
anasofia_03web.jpg

anasofia_01.jpg

Your proposal sounds very attractive and interesting.
I share the view that education in young people can achieve great changes for the future and especially with the new technologies of cryptocurrencies.
Guayana is a large nucleus of universities and from Dash Guayana we are open to be able to work as a team to exploit this feature.

Greetings and I hope you can be very successful.

Dear @Santos Bermúdez Ruiz ,

sorry for answering you so late, I have been unable to come online for some time. I see you already got the 5 DASH for the proposal fee and I'm very happy for you!
This is an awesome proposal and I will gladly vote for it. Go make Venezuela the first DASH Country!

Best Regards from Germany

AnCapitol

Dear @Santos Bermúdez Ruiz ,

sorry for answering you so late, I have been unable to come online for some time. I see you already got the 5 DASH for the proposal fee and I'm very happy for you!
This is an awesome proposal and I will gladly vote for it. Go make Venezuela the first DASH Country!

Best Regards from Germany

AnCapitol

Thank you very much for the support and kind words @AnCapitol , we truly cherish them.

Dont worry about the late answer, luckily we were able to find the funds for our proposal, although it would have been a real pleasure working with you.

Hopefully one day we will get to do it.

Greetings from Venezuela!!

Suena muy interesante y completa su propuesta, y el que se eduque a la juventud sobre el tema de las criptomonedas siendo este uno de los posibles futuros de la economía mundial es necesario! Éxito y saludos desde Guayana.

Saludos desde Caracas.Gracias por el apoyo

Esperamos estar por Guayana pronto.

I'm proud to see how this team works. You have my support to expand this initiative to all around the country.

Greetings from Guyana.

Hello DASH Community!

The DASH Youth Venezuela team is glad to announce the success of one of our lectures in the Madison Learning Center High School. The talks were held in the classrooms with a final experience after the lecture in which all of them tested the DASH payment system with their Dash Wallet in the commerce inside the institution.

ZpXnHrr.jpg
LsEscRi.jpg

Some extra great news for all of us would be that the interest also came from teachers who asked for more lectures for themselves and a few parents were willing to pay for private lessons. Also the high school was very satisfied with the work done and many more have been contacting us for lectures.

3eySY7H.jpg

We are truly happy for the interest of the Venezuelan youth to learn more about the DASH Network!

Thanks for the support, we'll keep you updated!

Best regards,

DASH Youth Venezuela team.

Back