• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dash Youth Venezuela - Lectures about DASH in Schools and Universities of Caracas.

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No (Please let us know why in the comment section)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know enough (Feel free to ask any question).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello DASH Network!

We are the Dash Youth Venezuela team and the following is to present our educational proposal for the DASH community. We will be reaching 1800+ students on 11 High Schools and 7 Universities of Caracas, Venezuela. We hope you like it, please feel free to comment or ask any questions or suggestions you may have.

ROI / BENEFITS OF THIS PROPOSAL FOR DASH

• To contribute with DASH #1 goal, we will be lecturing young Venezuelans about DASH, helping establish a wider adoption of the payment system in our country, a major step towards making Venezuela the first DASH nation.
  • Adding 1800 well informed members to the DASH Network. Great people that will form great teams and contribute towards DASH massive adoption.
  • 1800 DASH wallets downloaded & 20 merchants accepting DASH payments, using it as a currency and sticking with it.
  • Collect invaluable data on how young people adopt the DASH Network
  • We will promote established Dash funded projects sush as: Dash Caracas team lead by Eugenia Alcala (algodonfranelas) who has run 5 sucessful conferences in Venezuela, and the Dash Help Support Center team lead by Alejandro Echeverria (AlejandroE) who will be running the first Call and Support Center exclusive for DASH worldwide.
TOTAL BUDGET : 47.77 DASH / 28665 USD (distributed in 3 monthly payments of 15.92 DASH).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRE-PROPOSAL UPDATE:
1.) March 5, 2018: Updated our proposal’s layers for a friendlier reading and understanding.
2.) March 8, 2018: Update with pictures of our first lecture.

Full proposal : https://goo.gl/FxQdqo

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_01.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_02.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_03.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_04.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_05.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_06.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_07.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_08.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_09.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_10.png
Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_11.png

Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_12.png
Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_13.png
Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_14.png
Presentacion_DASH_Resumida_15.png

Survey Results: https://goo.gl/mKTQup

Bm59JWT.jpg

yS6CIie.jpg

After a work meeting with Eugenia (DASH Caracas, @algodon.franelas) and Alejandro (DASH Help, @AlejandroE) !

Contact information: [email protected]
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dashyouthve
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dashyouthve

If you wish to donate: :)

DASH Address: XcJBKkpyHeJzd9CwKK64DLQC6Kuge9mdio

Please, let us know what you think about our proposal in the comment section.

Thanks for your support!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello community!

We are glad to announce that the first stage of our proposal was a complete success. A detailed brief on our 3 month work will soon be posted here.

In the meanwhile, we wanted to share with you guys our monthly video reports. Hope you enjoy them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

DASH Youth - Venezuela works solely as an education organization for the DASH community. DASH Youth - Venezuela will not manage people’s DASH wallets, nor their DASH and other cryptocurrency funds.

DASH Youth - Venezuela will not be held responsible about the misinformation people could get about DASH from communication channels different from the ones at DASH Youth - Venezuela.

Last edited:
Hola, tada la explicacion del proyecto esta en ingles, y poco se puede traducir porque esta en imagenes, para los que somos de venezuela y no sabemos hablar este idioma, como hacemos para saber de que trata el proyecto??

Hola, tada la explicacion del proyecto esta en ingles, y poco se puede traducir porque esta en imagenes, para los que somos de venezuela y no sabemos hablar este idioma, como hacemos para saber de que trata el proyecto??

Hola @Leogriz ,

Gracias por tu pregunta.

Al principio de la publicación se encuenta el link a nuestro documento de propuesta completo, el cuál es un pdf y contiene la misma información que las láminas (y algo adicional). Esta puede ser una opción.

Adicionalmente, tenemos pensado publicarla en español, en el thread correspondiente, en los próximos días.

Tambien, en la publicación encontraras nuestros datos de contacto, con gusto podemos compartir la información en español con ustedes.

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de ver nuestra propuesta,

Esperamos que esta respuesta satisfaga tus dudas.

Excellent boys! Keep going.

We must expand knowledge and love for disruptive technology. Dash is great everyone should know.

Regards!

Andres Larez
CEO & FOUNDER of ARAtechnology

I'm in full support of this proposal for several reasons. Given all the other work Dash is doing in Venezuela, it's important to reach out to young people because they are often the ones that help older or less tech-savvy people operate electronics or digital media. If we're going to achieve widespread/mass adoption, we can't expect just the few teams we have working to help the whole country get on board. We'll need people already in the community there who know what's going on and how to help others, and the more people that know, the more they can teach and so on, and younger people tend to be more willing and more able to learn and try out new different things.

The other point I would make is that young people are often less established and don't maybe have as many income-opportunities as more established people. I realize the situation in Venezuela is different than in many places elsewhere in the world due to economic turmoil, but it's a simple fact of life that the longer you live, the greater the likelihood that you've had a chance to acquire wealth and/or valuable possessions or otherwise establish yourself. Young people in such a rough situation could greatly benefit from getting a firm foundation in emerging technologies and something like this might also help inspire young people to become entrepreneurs or find ways to enrich themselves and their communities.

The budget seems pretty reasonable, pretty clear, and given the synergy with all of our other Venezuelan proposals, I think this is clearly beneficial.

I can't say more than good things about this proposal and the team behind it. Education is one of the most important things that we should consider when we are talking about new technologies. And since we all want that Dash achieves a really massive adoption we need to support educational projects.

The youth people are a perfect target for Dash, I agree with Arthyron, they are the ones who learn faster and can teach other people easily. This project will have a snowball effect, the more schools and universities they go, the more viral it will get. And that's because the people will talk about this, they will start posting on their social media every kind of content of Dash (actually, could be nice if you set up a social media contest) and we will have a massive amount of people doing publicity for free!

Dash has a big momentum in Venezuela, we are at the right place at the right moment. Dash Caracas (Eugenia) is doing GREAT job with their monthly conferences and they are getting new Dash users everymonth, but they just can not cover all by their own, we need more teams spreading the word in high schools, universities, also in other important cities like Maracay, Guayana City, Valencia, Barquisimeto, Puerto La Cruz, Maracaibo.

Also, the amount of this proposal is very cheap, and the benefits it will bring to the Dash ecosystem in Venezuela could be incalculable

Good luck guys.

Last edited:
I'm in full support of this proposal for several reasons. Given all the other work Dash is doing in Venezuela, it's important to reach out to young people because they are often the ones that help older or less tech-savvy people operate electronics or digital media. If we're going to achieve widespread/mass adoption, we can't expect just the few teams we have working to help the whole country get on board. We'll need people already in the community there who know what's going on and how to help others, and the more people that know, the more they can teach and so on, and younger people tend to be more willing and more able to learn and try out new different things.

The other point I would make is that young people are often less established and don't maybe have as many income-opportunities as more established people. I realize the situation in Venezuela is different than in many places elsewhere in the world due to economic turmoil, but it's a simple fact of life that the longer you live, the greater the likelihood that you've had a chance to acquire wealth and/or valuable possessions or otherwise establish yourself. Young people in such a rough situation could greatly benefit from getting a firm foundation in emerging technologies and something like this might also help inspire young people to become entrepreneurs or find ways to enrich themselves and their communities.

The budget seems pretty reasonable, pretty clear, and given the synergy with all of our other Venezuelan proposals, I think this is clearly beneficial.

Hi @Arthyron , thank for your kind words.

Its really satisfying when someone gets what we are aiming for with our project, and is able to write it down as well as you did.

Once again. Thank you so much!

Cheers

I can't say more than good things about this proposal and the team behind it. Education is one of the most important things that we should consider when we are talking about new technologies. And since we all want that Dash achieves a really massive adoption we need to support educational projects.

The youth people are a perfect target for Dash, I agree with Arthyron, they are the ones who learn faster and can teach other people easily. This project will have a snowball effect, the more schools and universities they go, the more viral it will get. And that's because the people will talk about this, they will start posting on their social media every kind of content of Dash (actually, could be nice if you set up a social media contest) and we will have a massive amount of people doing publicity for free!

Dash has a big momentum in Venezuela, we are at the right place at the right moment. Dash Caracas (Eugenia) is doing GREAT job with their monthly conferences and they are getting new Dash users everymonth, but they just can not cover all by their own, we need more teams spreading the word in high schools, universities, also in other important cities like Maracay, Guayana City, Valencia, Barquisimeto, Puerto La Cruz, Maracaibo.

Also, the amount of this proposal is very cheap, and the benefits it will bring to the Dash ecosystem in Venezuela could be incalculable

Good luck guys.

Hi @AlejandroE ,

As usual, thanks for your kind words and all the help you gave us when conceiving this project.

Hopefully we will continue working together towards transforming Venezuela into the first DASH Nation!

Best regards.

Good, Keep paying Getfreedash? Do you have a deadline for Venezuelan users to receive this benefit through the dash?

I have regularly voted on proposals but I am joining this forum for the first time. I am joining to fully back the Dash initiative of Latin American adoption.

I believe Latin America is where cryptocurrencies will first see widespread use and adoption beyond speculation.

I will strongly support all viable and fairly priced initiatives targeting adoption in Latin American countries.

Thank you for your work.

I have regularly voted on proposals but I am joining this forum for the first time. I am joining to fully back the Dash initiative of Latin American adoption.

I believe Latin America is where cryptocurrencies will first see widespread use and adoption beyond speculation.

I will strongly support all viable and fairly priced initiatives targeting adoption in Latin American countries.

Thank you for your work.

Hello @RobbyDash01 !!

Thanks for the encouragement.

I share the believe that given the reality of our economy, Latin american countries, particularly Venezuela, are the perfect scenario for DASH to thrive!

Cheers

Hello DASH community!

I’m Alfredo Lechin from the DASH Youth Venezuela team.

We have updated our proposal for a friendlier reading and understanding. For more details, you can still check the PDF document here or in the main post.

Let us know what you think!

Best regards,
DASH Youth Venezuela team.

Back