• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

how does proposals work?

can someone give me a video or a reference to getting a proposal created?

If I offer a service for dash and other cryptos, should I still continue doing a proposal?

Thank you for the feedback!

I am also looking to provide a no cost review of my services to the decision makers behind dash. Who would I talk to about that or how would I proceed? Should I post in a specific section of the forums?

It depends a bit on what specific services you want to offer - Dash is composed of a community, a voting DAO and Dash Core Group, Inc. the primary contractor of the Dash Dao.

You can start with a public pre-proposal: https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/pre-budget-proposal-discussions.93/
Or if you would prefer to keep it relatively private, you can ask a moderator to add you to the #mno-office channel on Discord at www.dashchat.org so you can talk with voting masternode holders in a more private setting.
Business partnerships with Dash Core Group, Inc. should be directed to the appropriate team member at www.dash.org/team

Feel free to PM me if you're not sure where your idea fits!

Thank you for the feedback!

I am also looking to provide a no cost review of my services to the decision makers behind dash. Who would I talk to about that or how would I proceed? Should I post in a specific section of the forums?
You can post it here, I for one would love to learn about your services!

It depends a bit on what specific services you want to offer - Dash is composed of a community, a voting DAO and Dash Core Group, Inc. the primary contractor of the Dash Dao.

You can start with a public pre-proposal: https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/pre-budget-proposal-discussions.93/
Or if you would prefer to keep it relatively private, you can ask a moderator to add you to the #mno-office channel on Discord at www.dashchat.org so you can talk with voting masternode holders in a more private setting.
Business partnerships with Dash Core Group, Inc. should be directed to the appropriate team member at www.dash.org/team

Feel free to PM me if you're not sure where your idea fits!

these suggestions really helps me out. Thanks for clearly explaining where to go and how to get connected. +1 to you friend

Back