• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

proposal translate mydashwallet

detraque

I want to translate your web wallet to Russian
it will cost cheap: 10 dash
Снимок экрана 2018-03-17 в 11.48.45.png

We already have received several translation requests for German, Spanish, French and few others, in the next iteration of MyDashWallet we will include language support. Feel free to send us translated html pages, obviously paying 10 Dash for a single translation is ridiculous (most people that asked us will do it for free, we also do continued support for free, we like it if the site is non-profit and a community project), we spend now 2.5 months on the getting the site and services up and running and did it all for 20 Dash ..

Hello, I think strophy could help you translate the website for free using transifex and all the volunteers Dash has. And it would be faster than you can imagine!

We already have received several translation requests for German, Spanish, French and few others, in the next iteration of MyDashWallet we will include language support. Feel free to send us translated html pages, obviously paying 10 Dash for a single translation is ridiculous (most people that asked us will do it for free, we also do continued support for free, we like it if the site is non-profit and a community project), we spend now 2.5 months on the getting the site and services up and running and did it all for 20 Dash ..

still why only eng version?
how much u can pay me for this job?

Yep, translating the site is not that hard (we speak several other languages ourselves too), problem is actually building the tech and putting in all the labels to be replaced with each language version. This is currently too much work for our small team and we will continue on this via a followup-proposal when we also add more cool features.

Back