• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: We Are Change!

would you vote yes on this

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Luke. I did not know you before (I am from Venezuela and I think your channel is more for Americans and Europeans), I have made my research and it is quite impressive what you have done, congratulations and thanks for taking the time to think and work in a pre proposal for Dash. I have this question: You say that your public is different to Ben's, could you please give more details of this? Like a demographic description (gender, age, location, etc)

Thank you very much!

hope this helps, This is only for our youtube channel, not including all the other platforms that we are on.
if you have any more questions feel free to ask

Attachments

• Captudafadre.JPG
    Captudafadre.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 156
  • fdafaf.JPG
    fdafaf.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 158
MNO, Australia.
I am very familiar with Luke R and Jason B and have been for since they started producing media or close to it. I've donated btc tips to Luke in the past as rewards for video posts.
My path in short: 911 corruption woke me up as info did not add up > Precious metals > Bitcoin > Bitcoin infighting put me off btc > Dash baby!
Generally: Dash is not a charity. We all know there are many horrid problems across societies (including wasted corrupted charity monies). Dash is not here to fix all of the world's problems. Dash needs to grow as a payments network first and foremost. I donate my own finances to charities and would not dream of asking Dash to do that. Dash needs ROI.
1) I am concerned about the changing online environment as Susan Wojcick's "micro-aggressed" YT SJWs clamp down on speech....YT is not going to get better.
2) The initial proposal cost just seems huge (too huge). I congratulate you for scaling it back Luke.
3) Escrow this proposal. Keep a "paper trail" of your operations...should you get funded.
4) The concern that your audience is similar to Ben's is a valid concern IMO. Dash is obviously interested in a global market (non-English language too)... .

I operate in the interests of Dash, and wish you the best of luck, no matter what happens to the outcome of this proposal. cheers :)

wow, thanks so much for being with us for over a decade.

Your right to have these concerns and I totally understand where they are coming from. Just so you know me and Alex Jones have gone our separate ways in 2011 because of business and ideological differences. I have been very critical of them in recent years especially when it comes to their journalism and have been vocal about it on my youtube channel.

I was recently interviewed about conspiracy's, my ideology and even my connection with Alex Jones in this video [video] I feel like if you would watch it, you would get rid of the reservations. Hopefully, if I'm wrong LMK.

thanks so much
Luke

Thanks for posting that. I think that will go a long way to assuage some of the concerns some people might have about your credibility or alignments.

MNO, Australia.
I am very familiar with Luke R and Jason B and have been for since they started producing media or close to it. I've donated btc tips to Luke in the past as rewards for video posts.
My path in short: 911 corruption woke me up as info did not add up > Precious metals > Bitcoin > Bitcoin infighting put me off btc > Dash baby!
Generally: Dash is not a charity. We all know there are many horrid problems across societies (including wasted corrupted charity monies). Dash is not here to fix all of the world's problems. Dash needs to grow as a payments network first and foremost. I donate my own finances to charities and would not dream of asking Dash to do that. Dash needs ROI.
1) I am concerned about the changing online environment as Susan Wojcick's "micro-aggressed" YT SJWs clamp down on speech....YT is not going to get better.
2) The initial proposal cost just seems huge (too huge). I congratulate you for scaling it back Luke.
3) Escrow this proposal. Keep a "paper trail" of your operations...should you get funded.
4) The concern that your audience is similar to Ben's is a valid concern IMO. Dash is obviously interested in a global market (non-English language too)... .

I operate in the interests of Dash, and wish you the best of luck, no matter what happens to the outcome of this proposal. cheers :)

Wow, thank you so much for your involvement in our news organization before. I totally understand your hesitations and agree with you so some points. What would you consider good ROI?

Now, I don’t want a donation. I want to do a project that will give DASH to the best positive change makers all around the world motivating them they can do it independently with the help of a privacy coin outside of the current debt slave system. This project is for two years and the plan is to spend every penny on it with full accounting given to the people as a public record, at the same time efficiently utilizing PR and following to give DASH the notoriety it deserves.

I'm asking the DASH community if they want to be involved in a project which I fully believe will make a positive impact on this world in the name of DASH and what it stands for. I will no matter what stands in my way make this happen and if I could do this with a DASH with our shared interests all the better.

Regardless massive respect anyway.
Luke

What would you consider good ROI?

My concern is that we entice new many thousands users to use the Dash network and make it more viable as currency. As is the case with you Luke, we have something to offer and there is financial incentive here for you (hopefully for Dash too). But what about your viewers vs financial incentive? I am asking myself this.
Yes, some standard endorsement by yourself will only benefit Dash, and yes, you have sought to use Dash as currency (well done). Just some thoughts. I love your work, but I am not here to be your friend. Much respect :)

Doesnt seem like this adds any value for getting people to use dash.
Dash has many better, less shadier options for social media reach besides this.

I dont think sponsoring all your costs add any value whatsoever to the network.

Will definitely vote no on this.

My concern is that we entice new many thousands users to use the Dash network and make it more viable as currency. As is the case with you Luke, we have something to offer and there is financial incentive here for you (hopefully for Dash too). But what about your viewers vs financial incentive? I am asking myself this.
Yes, some standard endorsement by yourself will only benefit Dash, and yes, you have sought to use Dash as currency (well done). Just some thoughts. I love your work, but I am not here to be your friend. Much respect :)

Its not just an endorsement so I can continue to do what I do. This whole project is about the new major project which will be an endowment on behave of DASH, that will leverage, social media, marketing, pr and the best videography while on film for everyone to see change makers being liberated and empowered by DASH and receiving DASH on camera. Doing this every month 10k continuity for 2 years will create huge buzz. Plus with open books I plan on spending every penny of this money for DASH and the betterment of this world. I don't need friends now, just an understanding on what were trying to do here and to do it better together. We can be friends when the job is done. Any other input on those specifics is appreciated.

Thanks Luke

Doesnt seem like this adds any value for getting people to use dash.
Dash has many better, less shadier options for social media reach besides this.

I dont think sponsoring all your costs add any value whatsoever to the network.

Will definitely vote no on this.

ummm, I'm not asking to just be sponsored, this is a lot bigger of a project.

and how so? this whole project is about publically giving away DASH with the best PR possible?
and this won't just be social media, I will travel the world and empower people with DASH especially in the third world creating a buzz that can't be censored on social media.

ummm, I'm not asking to just be sponsored, this is a lot bigger of a project.

and how so? this whole project is about publically giving away DASH with the best PR possible?
and this won't just be social media, I will travel the world and empower people with DASH especially in the third world creating a buzz that can't be censored on social media.

There are many better proposals doing the same thing, I dont see any extra value add from you or why should the we trust you with so much money.

You are trying to unload costs on with without benefit. This will likely be voted down by a wide margin.

This will likely be voted down by a wide margin.

Ok, you really need to stop being rude to pretty much everyone who proposes something you don't like by saying how they're going to fail. It's unnecessary and unbecoming of what we're trying to do here. You literally just made your account yesterday and you've already been a jerk to dozens of people, all but like one or two proposal owners. Show some class. If you've got a problem, ask questions, see what you can do to help proposers make a proposal that is more suitable or offers a better value to the network. Just negging every project and telling them they're going to fail and that you're going to vote against them doesn't help anyone. Get over yourself.

I like to look at these things as a cost per million views. Right now i'm assuming you get somewhere between 1-3 million views between all your sources per month. Generally we could easily pay 10k for a million targeted views. So you have to sell the idea that adding 10 people to your staff is going to make you much bigger. You might see the same resistance when amanda wanted to scale up into a more professional show and MNO's liked the existing thing, or didn't understand why it wasn't good enough. I would start much smaller and venture to guess the mood of the MNO's this voting cycle may not favor any big deals as the price is not up with expectations.

There are many better proposals doing the same thing, I dont see any extra value add from you or why should the we trust you with so much money.

You are trying to unload costs on with without benefit. This will likely be voted down by a wide margin.

Which proposals are you mentioning and what are they doing differently than us that you like.

and as I stated in the proposal there will be an independent audit of the funds with books made public for everyone to see. If I do anything wrong my reputation would be ruined and so would be the most important factor in my work, Trust.

I like to look at these things as a cost per million views. Right now i'm assuming you get somewhere between 1-3 million views between all your sources per month. Generally we could easily pay 10k for a million targeted views. So you have to sell the idea that adding 10 people to your staff is going to make you much bigger. You might see the same resistance when amanda wanted to scale up into a more professional show and MNO's liked the existing thing, or didn't understand why it wasn't good enough. I would start much smaller and venture to guess the mood of the MNO's this voting cycle may not favor any big deals as the price is not up with expectations.

thank you so much for the helpful feedback, its something I am realizing and will most likely do.

Ok, you really need to stop being rude to pretty much everyone who proposes something you don't like by saying how they're going to fail. It's unnecessary and unbecoming of what we're trying to do here. You literally just made your account yesterday and you've already been a jerk to dozens of people, all but like one or two proposal owners. Show some class. If you've got a problem, ask questions, see what you can do to help proposers make a proposal that is more suitable or offers a better value to the network. Just negging every project and telling them they're going to fail and that you're going to vote against them doesn't help anyone. Get over yourself.

By giving false positive feedback to a proposal that is likely to fail, you are doing them a bigger disservice than by giving them real feedback.

I watch your show Luke-for a few years now. You do a good job of keeping your clips informative, entertaining and to the point. What I would love to see from someone that has the reach you do is some stories on cases where DASH is currently helping people in compromised situations. (Venezuela, Ghana) I think your fans that see this would feel a draw to these causes and understand the power Dash has to step up and help.

Anyway, good luck with your proposal-you have the power to reach a lot of people....thanks for the good coverage over the years. Certainly not many people are covering what you are covering. Digital currency and the journalism you provide are the two greatest shots the world has at waking up.

Best of Luck,
Blake Chamness

By giving false positive feedback to a proposal that is likely to fail, you are doing them a bigger disservice than by giving them real feedback.
You can give constructive or cautionary feedback without being a jerk. You can point out problems and talk about likelihood of opposition without denigrating someone's ideas. You can give real feedback without being smug, pretentious, and poisoning the well. For some, the pre-proposal and proposal process is their first introduction to the Dash community, and people who behave the way you have aren't exactly welcoming or beneficial to anyone, even if you sincerely believe you're telling the truth.

I watch your show Luke-for a few years now. You do a good job of keeping your clips informative, entertaining and to the point. What I would love to see from someone that has the reach you do is some stories on cases where DASH is currently helping people in compromised situations. (Venezuela, Ghana) I think your fans that see this would feel a draw to these causes and understand the power Dash has to step up and help.

Anyway, good luck with your proposal-you have the power to reach a lot of people....thanks for the good coverage over the years. Certainly not many people are covering what you are covering. Digital currency and the journalism you provide are the two greatest shots the world has at waking up.

Best of Luck,
Blake Chamness
thats the plan, and thank you so much for the support and positive feedback it means a lot.

Back