• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dash Youth Venezuela - Lectures about DASH in Schools and Universities of Caracas.

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No (Please let us know why in the comment section)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know enough (Feel free to ask any question).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello DASH Youth Venezuela!

Excellent proposal. Young people are an important target for DASH Community, they will be the future generation and will help Dash expanding not only in Venezuela but also throughout the world.

Keep going with this amazing work!

Just a thought, have you consider school and universities Dash adoption in your lectures?

Hi @andrade92 ! Nice question.

As you can see in our pre-proposal, one of our goals is to include 20 merchants from the 18 institutions we will be visiting into the DASH Network. So, we are really interested in also including the schools and universities to this list!

Thanks for the question.

Best regards

Hello DASH Youth Venezuela!

Excellent proposal. Young people are an important target for DASH Community, they will be the future generation and will help Dash expanding not only in Venezuela but also throughout the world.

Keep going with this amazing work!

Hello @G.Comparetto I'm Guillermo Velazco from the Dash Youth Venezuela team.

Thank you for your message of support!

I agree that young people are one of the most important targets Dash can have for a wider adoption, and in doing so helping with the economic crisis Venezuela is having.

Cheers.

In the Crypto movement, you only have two target Youth thus high school and college students or Older generation.

I love the target, Building the youth means building Dash future as they serve for the future.
Go get it done!
Dash-hub Africa
Cheers!

In the Crypto movement, you only have two target Youth thus high school and college students or Older generation.

I love the target, Building the youth means building Dash future as they serve for the future.

Go get it done!
Dash-hub Africa
Cheers!

@UltimateCrypto we certainly agree on that my friend.

Looking forward to seeing DASH change the economies of Africa and Latin America.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Best regards,

Santos

this proposal is very good! many young people in venezuela are looking for how to start a business in the country and dash can provide an incredible opportunity to achieve their goals.

As COO and founder of the AraTechnology team, I offer our help for any event you are going to do!

Ronald Arreaza

this proposal is very good! many young people in venezuela are looking for how to start a business in the country and dash can provide an incredible opportunity to achieve their goals.

As COO and founder of the AraTechnology team, I offer our help for any event you are going to do!

Ronald Arreaza

Hello Ronald. You are absolutely right, in venezuela people are looking for a new way of exchanging money, especially younger people, by giving these lectures we will give these people the tools necessary tu use DASH as the new payment method.

Thank you for your support!

Awesome stuff guys! You know this already but you have total support from Dash Help Venezuela.
And anything I could personally help you with as well, you can count on me, lets make a difference !

-Lorenzo
Dash Help Venezuela

Me parece excelente su propuesta. Tengo muchos compañeros de clase interesados en aprender sobre criptomonedas, blockchain y en especial sobre Dash.

Me gustaría verlos pronto visitando La Casa que Vence la Sombra, nuestra insigne UCV.

Saludos.

Awesome stuff guys! You know this already but you have total support from Dash Help Venezuela.
And anything I could personally help you with as well, you can count on me, lets make a difference !

-Lorenzo
Dash Help Venezuela

Thanks @LorenzoRey . We deeply appreciate all the support you have given throughout this project.

Hopefully we will be working side by side towards massive DASH adoption.

Me parece excelente su propuesta. Tengo muchos compañeros de clase interesados en aprender sobre criptomonedas, blockchain y en especial sobre Dash.

Me gustaría verlos pronto visitando La Casa que Vence la Sombra, nuestra insigne UCV.

Saludos.

Hola @superkimb !

Por supuesto que si, pronto estaremos en la prestigiosa UCV. Esperamos puedas acudir.

Muchas gracias por el apoyo.

Saludos

Hello Dash community!

We are excited to announce that we held our first lecture. In went great, we got great reception and acceptance of DASH. The interest was such that after the conference we were requested to organize more lectures in the rest of the allied institutions.

The event was carried out at the Monteavila Universitary Center (Centro Universitario Monteavila) in El Cafetal, Caracas, which holds mostly universitary students and many distinguished professionals.

¡Congratulations for this good proposal! It is a amazing project. Venezuela and Latin America needs this kind of proposal: education about blockchain and cryptocurrencies need to be the first action. It will be good if you can continue in the future with more educational programs all around Venezuela in other schools and universities, open Youtube channel and some virtual classroom in order to create an extensive educational program, like a dash school in Venezuela with a lot of sources to educate a lot of people about blockchain, cryptocurrencies and special Dash. You can think to create a educational programs to educate a new genaration of people in Latin America interested in this economic revolution. If you need help contact me, It will be a pleasure work with you and support this fantastic project. ¡Good luck and best wishes!

Hello, everyone!

Congrats @Santos Bermúdez Ruiz and team on your beautiful pre-proposal...

This team knows what they want and how to achieve it, and they have a good understanding of DASH functioning and how to communicate it to the younger people.

I am quite excited about this proposal, and they should have all the support they need from the DASH Venezuela team: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-venezuela.30000/#post-172427

I hope all MNOs read this pre-proposal and give them your suggestions and comments.

Saludos a todos :)

I liked the way you present your initiative, it is fresh and creative. In addition, it is full of important content. I agree with the idea that young people are an important public to achieve the massive adoption of DASH in Venezuela and around the world. You have all my support and the team of DASH Guayana in whatever you need. Greetings.

¡Congratulations for this good proposal! It is a amazing project. Venezuela and Latin America needs this kind of proposal: education about blockchain and cryptocurrencies need to be the first action. It will be good if you can continue in the future with more educational programs all around Venezuela in other schools and universities, open Youtube channel and some virtual classroom in order to create an extensive educational program, like a dash school in Venezuela with a lot of sources to educate a lot of people about blockchain, cryptocurrencies and special Dash. You can think to create a educational programs to educate a new genaration of people in Latin America interested in this economic revolution. If you need help contact me, It will be a pleasure work with you and support this fantastic project. ¡Good luck and best wishes!

Thanks for the awesome suggestions Dimitar! We will be contacting you for sure.

Best regards.

Hello, everyone!

Congrats @Santos Bermúdez Ruiz and team on your beautiful pre-proposal...

This team knows what they want and how to achieve it, and they have a good understanding of DASH functioning and how to communicate it to the younger people.

I am quite excited about this proposal, and they should have all the support they need from the DASH Venezuela team: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-venezuela.30000/#post-172427

I hope all MNOs read this pre-proposal and give them your suggestions and comments.

Saludos a todos :)
Hello Eugenia!!

This comment is so lind of you, as usual.

Thanks for all the great advice and the helo you have given along the way.

Hopefully we will continue to work together towards massive DASH adoption.

Un abrazo!

I liked the way you present your initiative, it is fresh and creative. In addition, it is full of important content. I agree with the idea that young people are an important public to achieve the massive adoption of DASH in Venezuela and around the world. You have all my support and the team of DASH Guayana in whatever you need. Greetings.
Hi Carlos!!

Thanks for the support. Its deeply appreciated.

Hopefully we will soon be working together.

Best regards

Back