• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WeSellDark is Live!

roxbury

Hey all !

Firstly, apologies for disappearing off the other thread ; lots going on and I didn't check back to see the questions that came through.

That being said, WeSellDark is live! It can be found at www.weselldark.com. I hope you all will try the service!

In the future, if folks need to reach me and I'm not doing a good job of keeping up here, feel free to poke me on Reddit (/u/gregcron) and tell me to get over here :)

Best,
Greg

This is great news, congrats on the launch! I've just used your service as a test and it worked as expected. The only disconcerting thing was to see "WeSellDoges" everywhere at checkout, but I could live with that :)

suggested it to a DRK newcomer friend already ...>>

Anyone use it personally yet? Is the information in the first page all there is? Seems like it would be too easy...

This is the same service that was (is) selling Dogcoin and Reddcoin. I bought some RDD but 17% - 25% spread / markup over the current market price is WELL, WELL, WELL too steep.** So until this spread goes down to a normal levels I will steer clear from them, sorry.

** at the moment of writing, DRK was at $2.36 and they were selling it for $2.945 and $2.35 vs. $2.84142343.

Anyone use it personally yet? Is the information in the first page all there is? Seems like it would be too easy...

I've used it to test it and it works exactly as advertised. As acidburn says, they have a markup (around 15% when I bough yesterday). Wether or not it is too big, I'm not to decide. I've sold cryptos in the past accepting Paypal and I can only say that it is a big pain in the ass and a huge risk. I will keep buying in exchanges, as probably most people here will, but this can be a good option for the casual buyer who doesn't want to bother with setting up exchange accounts, or for those with funds in Paypal that they don't have many ways to redeem. Anyway, as with any service, do your checks and research, this is not an endorsement and I am not affiliated with them in any way. Just happy that the ecosystem around Darkcoin grows.

I can't seem to get the level one verification. I sent the email almost 24 hours ago. I would love to get started with this but was just wondering if I sent it wrong or if that is a normal time to get verified?

Hey antp1114 - I'll be getting through verifications shortly ; I'll have you verified in the next hour or so. Apologies for the delay.

Re: Legitimacy, a few folks have used the service already. Feel free to view my user history on Reddit (/u/gregcron) to see hundreds of testimonials from WeSellDoges and WeSellDark.

And yep, the ~15% markup is required to cover risk, PayPal fees, etc.

-Greg

Hi, I can't seem to get verification either. Every email I send to "verify" gets bounced back, though the "support" email seems to go through. Still no verification though.

i mailed them to get verified and i got a response very quickly. i have been verified for two weeks now and i'm very happy with the service. it's quick and you can pay with paypal to get rid of your fiat paper money. :)

Back