• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Best trading bot for cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenonline5

Hi,

A friend of my has developed the very populair trading bot from www.haasbot.com. The very first trading bot in the world. I am responsible for the promotion and now the Advanced Trading Bot is released plus a beginners bot. A very popular company in the Netherlands and trading bot, were you can find many articles on the internet.

The very popular trading bot from Haasonline can be purchased and used to create profit. The trading bot is well know in the crypto currency world and many people are using it.

http://www.haasbot.com or http://www.haasonline.nl was the very first trading bot for bitcoin and have developed now serveral versions of it. The last version is now available on their website. Give it a visit and order your trading bot. It works simple and it is a official company that help you set up your trading software. Full service.

Also the product get many updates and support.

If you would like to get 5% discount, you fill in, in your cart and apply coupon code KEN05

Only purchase a haasonline trading bot from their official website. The software gets a lot of updates and will improve many times.

Just want to help to create some profit!

Small update to version 0.9.9.10

A small update has been released to get all the new coins of Cryptsy
inside and to solve some minor issues. This small update was not
scheduled because we wanted to release the 1.0 version. However, we are
behind schedule on the development part so that’s why a small updates
was released now. Of course the development (and testing) continues and
we hope to be ready with version 1.0 as soon as possible so you can all
enjoy the new arbitrage trading.

Also soon the release of the arbitrage bot that everyone is asking
about. This will be a very nice feature of the already trading bots from
Haasonline.

Arbitrage-bots

The arbitrage-bots are tested and seems to be working good, the trading of these bots is not fully verified yet.
To order the Haasonline Trade Bot you can choose from 3 type of licenses. These are:
We have already three different bots with cheap prices and also with the code KEN05 you get 5% discount.

Beginner -license 0.25

The beginner license is made for people who want to try this software to
see if it works out. The license itself supports 2 trade-bots so there
is enough room to play around. The static safeties are present together
with the most basic and common trade indicators. This will give you
enough capabilities to explore the software itself. Of course once you
like it you can always upgrade to a better license and make use of the
more advanced safeties and trade indicators from the Simple or Advanced
license.

Active trade-bots: 2

Simple -license for 0.45

The Simple Trade Bot is based on the Advanced Trade Bot of Haasonline
Software but it more limited in its capabilities. With the Simple Trade
Bot you can setup a maximum of 3 trade-bots at work for you at once. And
there is also only a select number of securities and technical
indicators available for the Simple Trade Bot. The Simple Trade Bot is
recommended for the beginners in automated trading.

Active trade-bots: 3

Advanced -licence for 0.90

The Advanced Trade Bot is the best product available in the market, you
will understand this once you own this product. You can setup an
unlimited amount of trade-bots and put them to work on any or all the
supported exchange websites. You also get access to the best trade
securities and trade indicators of Haasonline Software.

Active trade-bots: Unlimited

When you order a bot and go to add your cart, you can put in a coupon code. Here you apply KEN05 when your order on haasonline Only buy the bots from this website! Its all official.

Mind explaining your thoughts?
I would just rather not see advertising for bot services here. If they are willing to take darkcoin for payment that may be a little different. I do understand that bots are part of the trading game but is there something I missed where this is the spot for selling services that potentially would be dumping dark on a day like yesterday if the parameters were set effectively to perform that action. No reading of forums to decide if the fundimentals of the coin have changed and that is why you should dump or if they are the same and somebody just forgot or intentially left a sell wall up. So me personally I say boo bot go away. Or just put a link and if that is what people are looking for then they will go research further. But still to be here on this forum you should have to accept darkcoin for that type of advertisement. Just sayin knowone has to agree it's just my thoughts.

I would just rather not see advertising for bot services here. If they are willing to take darkcoin for payment that may be a little different. I do understand that bots are part of the trading game but is there something I missed where this is the spot for selling services that potentially would be dumping dark on a day like yesterday if the parameters were set effectively to perform that action. No reading of forums to decide if the fundimentals of the coin have changed and that is why you should dump or if they are the same and somebody just forgot or intentially left a sell wall up. So me personally I say boo bot go away. Or just put a link and if that is what people are looking for then they will go research further. But still to be here on this forum you should have to accept darkcoin for that type of advertisement. Just sayin knowone has to agree it's just my thoughts.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This is an arbitrage bot, simply trading between exchanges, it's selling and buying and not really having an impact on the price. Nothing to worry about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back