• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

• 50 dash per month

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 75 dash

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 100 dash

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 150+ dash

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 500+ dash :)

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
Can you please upload the exact numbers when you upload the next Charts. As the data set grows we should imo be able to make a quite accurate forecasting for March. I think we underestimate how much you’d need to successfully continue this undertaking. This is a incredible promising shot for adoption.

How’s the fraud protection/further information how to use dash going?

Can you please upload the exact numbers when you upload the next Charts. As the data set grows we should imo be able to make a quite accurate forecasting for March. I think we underestimate how much you’d need to successfully continue this undertaking. This is a incredible promising shot for adoption.

How’s the fraud protection/further information how to use dash going?

i will upload all the data over the weekend, once i publish that you can do analytics on the spending patterns etc ( i am still working full time in a non-crypto job which i hate :) ) , you are right if we grow at an exponential rate , we would have to stop new sign ups unfortunately constrained by the money. I hope the core team and other big MNOs take give their blessing so that we can ask for a higher amount.

we are planning to roll-out dash App ,which will make it incredibly easy to invite all your phone contacts in one shot.

the biggest fraud we have is one user creating multiple profiles and claiming free dash, we have multiple strategies to fight that , first off the sim cards in venezuela cost around $0.5- 1 usd so that's a big dis incentive to cheat, we are also asking for a selfie and will soon start facial recognition which will eliminate fraud 100%.

The biggest worry i have is to stop the sign ups mid way and lose all the traffic :( - we are now getting 100 sign ups every 3 hours :) :)

@Ryan Taylor @tungfa @fernando @Bradley Zastrow , can we have your blessing to grow at full speed ?

Last edited:
sounds perfect all you need to do is get your referral link then fire up your sms and emails and let the moolah roll :)

we are ready to sign up 1000 people per day :) and once you get your proposal funded ,we can let you be our official support .

Ok great. Can I PM you for an idea that i have for that Sms and email campaigns? We are ready to start and we have a rich database (+2000 college students), this could go to the moon in less 1 day. So Im worry this could crack your server if I shoot this message all in once.

Ok great. Can I PM you for an idea that i have for that Sms and email campaigns? We are ready to start and we have a rich database (+2000 college students), this could go to the moon in less 1 day. So Im worry this could crack your server if I shoot this message all in once.
yes yes , hold it on till we get the funding done, else we will run out of funds soon, we crossed 2000 users and it looks like we will add 1000 users per day going forward :)

Thank you very much for help us with this initiative.
Dash has had a major impact on our economy even though there are still no big stores that accept Dash.
In Venezuela we have trusted on it as a refuge of value and has been one of the best options.

Thank you very much for help us with this initiative.
Dash has had a major impact on our economy even though there are still no big stores that accept Dash.
In Venezuela we have trusted on it as a refuge of value and has been one of the best options.
Give us few months we will sign up million users let's see what the stores will do then :)

How long do you want your proposal to be? If it keeps growing like this maybe make a new proposal each month. That would allow you to start small making it more likely to pass. And then increase the asking amount when needed.

How long do you want your proposal to be? If it keeps growing like this maybe make a new proposal each month. That would allow you to start small making it more likely to pass. And then increase the asking amount when needed.
we will start with 100 dash for 3 months, After first month when people get confidence about getfreedash.com, we can ask for lot more money. i think we can sign up 0.5-1 million users from different countries like nigeria , philippines, vietnam , zimbabwe - where the sim cards cost $1 or more and have huge remittance markets and other crypto friendly economies.

Getfreedash wants to expand its service and use cases hugely once we get the numbers.

i will upload all the data over the weekend, once i publish that you can do analytics on the spending patterns etc ( i am still working full time in a non-crypto job which i hate :) ) , you are right if we grow at an exponential rate , we would have to stop new sign ups unfortunately constrained by the money. I hope the core team and other big MNOs take give their blessing so that we can ask for a higher amount.

we are planning to roll-out dash App ,which will make it incredibly easy to invite all your phone contacts in one shot.

the biggest fraud we have is one user creating multiple profiles and claiming free dash, we have multiple strategies to fight that , first off the sim cards in venezuela cost around $0.5- 1 usd so that's a big dis incentive to cheat, we are also asking for a selfie and will soon start facial recognition which will eliminate fraud 100%.

The biggest worry i have is to stop the sign ups mid way and lose all the traffic :( - we are now getting 100 sign ups every 3 hours :) :)

@Ryan Taylor @tungfa @fernando @Bradley Zastrow , can we have your blessing to grow at full speed ?

no worries there
(i send some funds to your proposal already)
it is a proposal so no probs from here

be careful with the cheaters - i did a bunch of giveaways and man man people come up with some tricks !
go get em ;)

i will upload all the data over the weekend, once i publish that you can do analytics on the spending patterns etc

In that case I cast a conditional vote in your poll. (which is a "vote the numbers" poll and I love it!!)

If you upload the data
then

if there is analytics on the spending patterns
then

myvote="500+ dash :)"
else
myvote="150+ dash"
endif
if you extend your service to all possible countries

then

myvote=myvote+1000 dash
end if
else
myvote="100 dash"
endif

All the above included in a clause "if I were a masternode" (which I am not :p)

Last edited:
Daily stats for sign ups - Are you ready ?? :)

upload_2018-2-8_10-17-15.png

Site was down Jan 14-28 for various upgrades
Unique IPs is an approximate indicator of unique user behaviour

given this level of growth its very hard to continue unless we receive some more donations, alternatively what do you think we should do so that we can run uninterrupted till end of feb

@Green Candle @greencandle_jeremy @greencandle_ryan @greencandle_clark would you guys be able to help us provide escrow so MNOs have confidence to support us, thanks

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-8_10-15-39.png
    upload_2018-2-8_10-15-39.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
no worries there
(i send some funds to your proposal already)
it is a proposal so no probs from here

be careful with the cheaters - i did a bunch of giveaways and man man people come up with some tricks !
go get em ;)

Thanks a lot @tungfa , appreciate it.

yes , catching fraudsters is the no 1 priority , just having a sim card verification is enough for venezuela ,but we went ahead to get a selfie as well to stop any potential fraud.

we are planning to implement liveness detection( if we get funded) which will eliminate fraud almost completely.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-8_10-40-9.gif
    upload_2018-2-8_10-40-9.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 177
Last edited:
In that case I cast a conditional vote in your poll. (which is a "vote the numbers" poll and I love it!!)

If you upload the data
then

if there is analytics on the spending patterns
then

myvote="500+ dash :)"
else
myvote="150+ dash"
endif
if you extend your service to all possible countries

then

myvote=myvote+1000 dash
end if
else
myvote="100 dash"
endif

All the above included in a clause "if I were a masternode" (which I am not :p)
analytics for spending patterns and service to all the possible countries will come very soon :p

@Dashmaximalist Sorry if this has already been addressed, but will you just be sending the same amount of Dash back to the address that it was donated from if the proposal is funded?

@Dashmaximalist Sorry if this has already been addressed, but will you just be sending the same amount of Dash back to the address that it was donated from if the proposal is funded?
That is correct, you will get your money back, but some people send from exchanges that creates issues, so the best thing is for people to claim the amount they sent and i will send the same amount back once our proposal passes.

here are the payment stats and addresses ( its not fully updated , will fix it by weekend )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xaTqAxa3jAmceBDKkEKfJRxQ4gEIk4hgV_OGOYH-ZH0/edit#gid=0

Do you have a dashd running somewhere? You can apply dash-cli queries to it.
You can use the commands
Code:
dash-cli getaddressbalance '{"addresses": ["XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwg"]}'
dash-cli getaddresstxids '{"addresses": ["XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwg"]}'
and get the balance and the txids of the addresses. So you can watch whether people hold the dash you gave them or whether they exchange it to fiat money.

read below how you set up the dashd in order to ask address specific questions.
http://www.ryanbrowndev.com/2017/06...g-error-no-information-available-for-address/

Last edited:
Do you have a dashd running somewhere? You can apply dash-cli queries to it.
You can use the commands
Code:
dash-cli getaddressbalance '{"addresses": ["XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwg"]}'
dash-cli getaddresstxids '{"addresses": ["XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwg"]}'
and get the balance and the txids of the addresses. So you can watch whether people hold the dash you gave them or whether they exchange it to fiat money.

read below how you set up the dashd in order to ask address specific questions.
http://www.ryanbrowndev.com/2017/06...g-error-no-information-available-for-address/
feel free to do that yourself

I like that Hockey stick graph.

Looking forward to seeing some further stats and the extrapolations that can be made.

Back