• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: (Update) Dash Tour In Indonesia And Real Dash School

You'll vote for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lee xiang

5.jpeg

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Looks interesting, and I've seen your work before. Three suggestions to make this better (in my opinion):

1: Include more details on how you will convert attendees into actual Dash users: set them up with Dash, give them an option to spend it, show them how they can acquire more, where they can hear more about it (DashForceNews.com and DashChat.org are great places to start). It would also help to set up merchants to take Dash. One good way to do this is to hold meetups at an establishment where you allow everyone to pay with Dash, and then pay the whole bill yourself, to show a merchant what the experience might be like.

2: Find a way to increase the value of the proposal so that you can increase the price. The requested amount is barely more than the fee right now, and smaller project may have difficulty getting enough attention. Small projects are usually handled by things like the Dash Force meetup program or other similar initiatives.

3: Do NOT use a decimal point for the payout total! In the past this has caused the proposal to not function correctly. Round up (12 Dash).

Hope this helps!

Looks interesting, and I've seen your work before. Three suggestions to make this better (in my opinion):

1: Include more details on how you will convert attendees into actual Dash users: set them up with Dash, give them an option to spend it, show them how they can acquire more, where they can hear more about it (DashForceNews.com and DashChat.org are great places to start). It would also help to set up merchants to take Dash. One good way to do this is to hold meetups at an establishment where you allow everyone to pay with Dash, and then pay the whole bill yourself, to show a merchant what the experience might be like.

2: Find a way to increase the value of the proposal so that you can increase the price. The requested amount is barely more than the fee right now, and smaller project may have difficulty getting enough attention. Small projects are usually handled by things like the Dash Force meetup program or other similar initiatives.

3: Do NOT use a decimal point for the payout total! In the past this has caused the proposal to not function correctly. Round up (12 Dash).

Hope this helps!
Thanks for your feedback , i did the update .

Last edited:
Hi Lee, educating and reaching people in Indonesia is great with many people who can benefit from Dash.

If you were wanting to build a bigger proposal, could you include to redo @amanda_b_johnson Dash School series in Indonesian? would make a great resource that you could point people towards.

Hi Lee, educating and reaching people in Indonesia is great with many people who can benefit from Dash.

If you were wanting to build a bigger proposal, could you include to redo @amanda_b_johnson Dash School series in Indonesian? would make a great resource that you could point people towards.
Hi , Hahaha you let me just i edited that now , but with different way

Last edited:
To clarify my thought is you could clone the series (8 vids I think)
with an Indonesian person you could expand your asking budget. This then serves as a huge local resource.

This looks much better.
Will you have helpers? If you do, I suggest copying the way DashRacer does giveaways: give people $5 of Dash, then have them send some of it back to you. This will let them see the speed and convenience, and gives them some experience using Dash immediately. It also reinforces the feeling that Dash is valuable, and is useful for making purchases.

To clarify my thought is you could clone the series (8 vids I think)
with an Indonesian person you could expand your asking budget. This then serves as a huge local resource.
Yes i would like to do videos like amanda with my language , but i think i should to start with real school it'll give me more members , and after that if i make videos like amanda i'll find who will watch it do you understand what i want to mean , real life is better then online at begining

This looks much better.
Will you have helpers? If you do, I suggest copying the way DashRacer does giveaways: give people $5 of Dash, then have them send some of it back to you. This will let them see the speed and convenience, and gives them some experience using Dash immediately. It also reinforces the feeling that Dash is valuable, and is useful for making purchases.
that's good idea to let people see the speed of send but i'll make it in diffenrent way for exmeple i'll send 10 $ to one member and the first member will send 5 $ to other member , good advice thanks

Last edited:
Hi, proposal looks pretty good. If I may have a suggestion, maybe you could add a small part that Dash finances this proposal. That you sort of work for Dash and others could too! (If they have a good idea and are serious of course.) It is my opinion that Dash needs more people doing the legwork being involved with Dash, this doesn't have to be on their own but could also be in groups. Also, not just promotion (although I suppose it starts by getting people interested) but also building applications. Dash can make things work that other crypto's can't. Especially if smaller proposals become possible with Dashboost/green-candle

On second thought one has to be careful that this is not taken as if you were bought by Dash to do this :(

Last edited:
Hi, proposal looks pretty good. If I may have a suggestion, maybe you could add a small part that Dash finances this proposal. That you sort of work for Dash and others could too! (If they have a good idea and are serious of course.) It is my opinion that Dash needs more people doing the legwork being involved with Dash, this doesn't have to be on their own but could also be in groups. Also, not just promotion (although I suppose it starts by getting people interested) but also building applications. Dash can make things work that other crypto's can't. Especially if smaller proposals become possible with Dashboost/green-candle

On second thought you have to be careful that this is not taken as if you were bought by Dash to do this :/
Hi , as you saw i have two idea , the first is let people in indonesia know dash for the first month , and in the second months i'll do real dash school to the people who intresting about that in the first month and they want to know more and more and become members here and also in discore chat and give us new proposal from indonesia , as you know always the begining hard but the goals is share dash and let people know more about it and use it and buy it ... we should to have hope and give them chance . Thanks for your feedback .

Even though I don't live in Indonesia anymore, I know the country well. For those who are not familiar with Indonesia, it's important to know that it's a developing country, and the biggest Muslim country in the world with a population of 250+ million. Even though the majority is Muslim, there are many minorities living together relatively peacefully under a common language, in which Indonesia takes pride.

Inflation rate is above average, but less than it was in the past. Government used to be very corrupt, and probably still is. I'm getting signals that the situation is improving, but I'm too far removed to really judge.

Indonesians are a very dynamic, social and enterprising people, and very receptive to new technology. They are often early adopters, although I don't know to what extent that applies to crypto. In the small circle of Indonesian friends that I still have, a few have bought crypto, but none of them knew about Dash.

I think an initiative to educate Indonesians about Dash has a lot of potential. If we can have someone like Lee Xiang locally active there, it could go fast. She seems to have a way with people and is part of the demographic that is interesting for Dash to attract the Indonesian community. That being said, I don't know Lee Xiang enough to be able to judge whether she can drive this proposal.

@Lee xiang: Regarding the proposal, I would suggest that you try to include as much information about yourself as possible, especially things that would add credibility to your ability to execute on this proposal as an event organizer and speaker. I agree that a video where you present yourself would be best, and preferably in Indonesian :) Maybe subtitled for the masternodes? Also, in my opinion you should add a more concrete timeline. I'm not sure whether you intend to do 4 cities in 1 month, or is this spread out over multiple months? By when do you expect to have all events done and the proposal delivered? And lastly, how confident are you that you will be able to have 4 x 100 persons attending? Seems a bit challenging. Will they need to pre-register?

Best of luck and thanks for the pre-proposal!

Even though I don't live in Indonesia anymore, I know the country well. For those who are not familiar with Indonesia, it's important to know that it's a developing country, and the biggest Muslim country in the world with a population of 250+ million. Even though the majority is Muslim, there are many minorities living together relatively peacefully under a common language, in which Indonesia takes pride.

Inflation rate is above average, but less than it was in the past. Government used to be very corrupt, and probably still is. I'm getting signals that the situation is improving, but I'm too far removed to really judge.

Indonesians are a very dynamic, social and enterprising people, and very receptive to new technology. They are often early adopters, although I don't know to what extent that applies to crypto. In the small circle of Indonesian friends that I still have, a few have bought crypto, but none of them knew about Dash.

I think an initiative to educate Indonesians about Dash has a lot of potential. If we can have someone like Lee Xiang locally active there, it could go fast. She seems to have a way with people and is part of the demographic that is interesting for Dash to attract the Indonesian community. That being said, I don't know Lee Xiang enough to be able to judge whether she can drive this proposal.

@Lee xiang: Regarding the proposal, I would suggest that you try to include as much information about yourself as possible, especially things that would add credibility to your ability to execute on this proposal as an event organizer and speaker. I agree that a video where you present yourself would be best, and preferably in Indonesian :) Maybe subtitled for the masternodes? Also, in my opinion you should add a more concrete timeline. I'm not sure whether you intend to do 4 cities in 1 month, or is this spread out over multiple months? By when do you expect to have all events done and the proposal delivered? And lastly, how confident are you that you will be able to have 4 x 100 persons attending? Seems a bit challenging. Will they need to pre-register?

Best of luck and thanks for the pre-proposal!
Hi , actually you have open mind and you know the sutution about indonesia you let me gald to hear that from you even you're not still live here , and also the goal is to get more people and new members from indonesia by this proposal , i said for exmple 400 person for each city because no one can know the future as you said indonesia people very receptive to new technology so we should to give them chance , and about the timeline i try to edit it when i'll put the proposal in dashcentral , i like your presentation of the country i'll add it . And i'll do my best to share dash . thank you .

Last edited:
This looks promising.

Nice breakdown on the costs. Very reasonable total cost.

What an impressive deal you are getting on T-shirts.

What's your name or handle on the Discord channel?

Carry on, have fun, WIN!

This looks promising.

Nice breakdown on the costs. Very reasonable total cost.

What an impressive deal you are getting on T-shirts.

What's your name or handle on the Discord channel?

Carry on, have fun, WIN!
The impressive deal i'm getting on T-shirts i'm working on it .
My nickname in discord is the same name on the forum .
Thanks for your good comment .

Sadly Indonesian goverment prohibit cryptocurrency as currency payment. Several online merchant store already shut down because of this regulation. What Indonesia need in this early stage is mass adoption of the people holding cryptocurrency, educated people about cryptocurrency.

Sadly Indonesian goverment prohibit cryptocurrency as currency payment. Several online merchant store already shut down because of this regulation. What Indonesia need in this early stage is mass adoption of the people holding cryptocurrency, educated people about cryptocurrency.
it's not real news you heard , and all the world they want prohibit cryptocurrency i heard a lot of country said that but there's not real news and they can't do it , they said that just to use it for them self i hope you understand what i want to mean , and also we shouldn't stay without do anything if we hear like this news , we should to work hard and let them see we're not toy and do what they want , we born to be free people , btw about my proposal it's will be good start to share dash in indonesia . if you have dream and goal you'll get it even if you'll find some problems at the begining

bitbayar dot com and tokobitcoin dot com , this two merchant store that accepted btc payment immediately shut down after Indonesia announce that Indonesia not acknowleged crypto as currency payment. So it's real, the good news is govt still allowed crypto exchange.

And yes we as community must work hard to introduced and educated as many people in our country about dash, if dash foundation can make a good project in Indonesia, we maybe can lead as an example to other south east countries.

Back