• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hardware

Sweet link zeppelin. Why is newegg and tiger direct discouraged? Is it just the prices? I did notice tiger direct has on some of their GPU's a limit of 1 only which I thought was silly!

Sweet link zeppelin. Why is newegg and tiger direct discouraged? Is it just the prices? I did notice tiger direct has on some of their GPU's a limit of 1 only which I thought was silly!

I think it's price, I've bought exclusively so far from newegg and they have great service but I think next time I'll go amazon since I now realize the prices are much better.

I think it's price, I've bought exclusively so far from newegg and they have great service but I think next time I'll go amazon since I now realize the prices are much better.
Really?! I've usually found Newegg favourable in the past. Maybe I've been missing out...

Man I hope I haven't been getting screwed these last couple of years! Will definitely do more comparison shopping in the future.
Well it also depends on timing, I mean...you can find good offers on both websites, I've always preferred Amazon IMHO

the used gpus market on litecointalk works pretty well for me. good prices and people are panic selling gpus lol!

The sites I mention are in the States, but the general idea should work anywhere.

Depending on your area try Craigslist. I got some killer deals before the boom. I expect a lot more once the scrypt ASICs start shipping.

For new stuff, compare Amazon, Newegg, Tigerdirect etc. If you are not in hurry, wait for a sale. I use Techbargains.com or deals.woot.com to find the sales.

Back