• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the new design. Will get some testing done with a fresh darkcoin-qt on Windows from work.

Edit: First run on the laptop makes the program freeze (probably the background generation of 1000 new keys). Can we still foresee a progress bar or something while generating the new keys on a fresh wallet? [JIRA --> http://jira.darkcoin.qa/browse/DRK-6 ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. It just started -- about 1 hour after I sent fresh coin. I wonder what causes the huge variation? Maybe just not enough people denominating...

Spoke too soon. Only 1 round complete in going on 2 hours now. I'm thinking that there is a bug in this new pairing somewhere as all the previous versions were much quicker.

Yep, fixed.
Fixed when? The .21 wallet does not denominate as reported earlier.

KMOmX8k.png

To reproduce just send a DS+ transaction and wait if it starts denominating after or not.

What a amazing processing~! Great work~!

There is a little problem that puzzle me. Although now my qt version is 10.12.21. But the thing happened with 10.12.19. It's about 20 hours ago. Why it cost so much for denomination?
View attachment 346
The tx of 800 Darksend Denomination is c2d3a8010655c98648f80ca2395545bf53f3fe0393066091ef58616fc4d14bbf-000

Edit: more detail
View attachment 348

hope that may help~

Just running this qt in the testnet all night and working on my bussiness then found this when i update to the 10.12.21.

I can provide the wallet and debug.log if needed.:wink:

Bump, this is critical.

Friendly reminder to use the bugtracker that flare was kind enough to set up:

You all may have noticed that the forum thread is not the right place for keeping track of the issues you are reporting. Because of that i set up a bugtracker at http://jira.darkcoin.qa and wanted to give this tool a try to improve our way of defect management for Darkcoin.

So if you found a bug and want to report it: Sign up at http://jira.darkcoin.qa/secure/Signup!default.jspa and report it accordingly.

I will take the responsibility to review your bugs/issues/feature requests, dispatch the issues to the team and assign it to Evan if necessary.

hmm one of my wallets has been left open for 9 hours and still hasnt finished denominating and has locked coins. Not sure if its a bug yet or denomination just takes alot longer now.
upOlrz9.png

Will leave it overnight and see what happens by morning.

Edit just tried to upload files to Jira but "Cannot attach file Debug and Wallet.zip: Unknown server error (413)"

Also My other 2 wallets finished denominating after like 6-7 hours.

btw. shouldn't coins switch to total balance after 6 confs?
i have unconfirmed ones showing up in total after 1 confirmation..
it confused me a bit because when i try to send non anonymous funds the unconfirmed ones are included in the balance shown (non-anon-funds) but it says not enough funds..

What a amazing processing~! Great work~!

There is a little problem that puzzle me. Although now my qt version is 10.12.21. But the thing happened with 10.12.19. It's about 20 hours ago. Why it cost so much for denomination?
View attachment 346
The tx of 800 Darksend Denomination is c2d3a8010655c98648f80ca2395545bf53f3fe0393066091ef58616fc4d14bbf-000

Edit: more detail
View attachment 348

hope that may help~

Just running this qt in the testnet all night and working on my bussiness then found this when i update to the 10.12.21.

I can provide the wallet and debug.log if needed.:wink:

Yeah, send them over please. [email protected]

Yeah, send them over please. [email protected]
Thanks Evan, I'll send it to you when i get home~ ETA, 4 hours.

Here is some background in advanced:

Version: qt :10.12.19; MN: 10.12.19
running all night (day)
wallet with no passwd.
Darksend rounds = 8

I'll @ you after sending~

Need any information just let me know. :smile:

Edit:
Hi eduffield , Sorry for the late reply. Just got home and sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back