• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just update to latest version - v.19. Sent 3000 tdrks to address in wallet using "no preference". System started denominating automatically and immediately. However, the system got stuck at end. After 33 confirmations, there remains about 600 tdrks not denominated:
rO07224.png

Edit: debug log - https://www.dropbox.com/s/4trcuxok4hf1vh9/debug.condensed.log.zip
Edit2: my fault, I realised now with the new version that I only had keep 1000 drks anonymised in settings. Changed that to 3000 drks, and the system started anonymising automatically. Working great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. Still seems like we have some small issues.

Evan, I know you said you where aiming for a Tuesday release, but I think we should have at least 24 hours bug free on testnet before launching is considered.

I set "amount of darkcoin keep anonymized" at 1000 and already have over 1000 anonymized fund. But denomination process begins. It seems to be a minor bug.
wl1vc4t.png

Everything left on default (Anonymization for 2 rounds & amount of DRK to keep Anonymized 1000)
2x 1000 DRK received on new wallet from free faucet
Received 4 Darksend denominate's
Inputs shows Darksend Round : 2
Total Balance : 1999.996 DRK
Anonymized : 1918.00000038 DRK
darkSend Status => Idle
debug.log looks very healthy.

This update is looking good to me, no collateral fee and it has finished the anonymization process.
Will test some more after work.

Edit : i do have 80 DRK on -2 rounds which explains the difference in total Balance and Anonymized
in my Overview. It also doesnt try to Anonymize any further now ... just an observation, no complaint.

MembgtC.jpg

Hmmm. Still seems like we have some small issues.

Evan, I know you said you where aiming for a Tuesday release, but I think we should have at least 24 hours bug free on testnet before launching is considered.
i want to see a lot more than 24hrs bug free before it gets launched. Gotta be 110% working perfect. I'd like to see a solid week with absolutely zero issues on testnet.

My Windows wallet has Total Balance: 1325.29365695 DRK, and 800 Anonymized. The last few hours I let it sit to see if it would denominate more coins but it keeps going from having (20 locked), unlocked, and then (20 locked) again. Also, DS keeps saying "Waiting for more entries"... I'm wondering if this is because we're still in testnet? Or this is just normal, and if I use up 800 anonymized DRK, will it anonymize more coins for me again?

My Windows wallet has Total Balance: 1325.29365695 DRK, and 800 Anonymized. The last few hours I let it sit to see if it would denominate more coins but it keeps going from having (20 locked), unlocked, and then (20 locked) again. Also, DS keeps saying "Waiting for more entries"... I'm wondering if this is because we're still in testnet? Or this is just normal, and if I use up 800 anonymized DRK, it will anonymize more coins for me again.
While you are on "send" screen go to console and type "darksend auto" - do inputs get sent to MNs?

eduffield Is there a chance collateral charged to all participant ?

my post https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-testing.1830/page-84#post-15598
Code:
This collateral caused by me with "Force Quit" of client.
9a3d3e2b40a0df1e4ea399ae4a2ebad27e11d1bb43703d175727773271d8ab12

and one of clayop 's collateral has same block no.
http://test.explorer.darkcoin.fr/bl...89dbd66c9a58017dd95c27776dd699a140c848db94ab2
(previous block was found 10 mins ago)

clayop 's post

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-testing.1830/page-85#post-15606
Code:
2a98e64153f84448fcf0d4dbee66572a0784ee62d3f6e7327ff783bf7289aea9

Two collateral in same block
from 11800 to 12666
Code:
block: 12486, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025
block: 12486, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025

block: 12490, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025
block: 12490, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025

block: 12491, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025
block: 12491, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025

block: 12503, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025
block: 12503, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025

block: 12528, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025
block: 12528, toadress: muqFjdh1S3eWro6KQ6yRX7zQSKqVubCHkf, toamount: 0.025

While you are on "send" screen go to console and type "darksend auto" - do inputs get sent to MNs?
You mean in the debug window console? I typed that in and the wallet still keeps saying "Waiting for more entries". I sent away all anonymized coins now. I'm going to sleep and let's see if the rest will be anonymized when i wake up :)

In optons, I cannot change the number of rounds, can't apply. If I change the amount to anonymise, apply will be available, but changing values and clicking apply and ok does nothing

Apply button is greyed out when you select a new value
Kk5VYr1.png
I found that if I change the "pay transaction fee" I get the option to hit apply. Regardless, on windows, no matter the settings, the option returns to 2. But I like the interface :)

Apologies! I'm an air head in the best of times, but with this few seconds here and there to work on this, I totally forgot that I set my conf file to masternode=1 and therefore my wallet could not denominate! I just set it to 0 and it's denominating away! Now to see if it only denominates about 1000 coins, or if it does the whole wallet :) Ugh, so sorry for my stupidity!

In optons, I cannot change the number of rounds, can't apply. If I change the amount to anonymise, apply will be available, but changing values and clicking apply and ok does nothing
Same here. Setting it via command line doesnt work either...

The whole point of Darkcoin is Darksend, why should it be off by default?
because it costs coins (even if it's a tiny amount) and because it'll keep excess denominating off the system, and because I think we can have this option with the new system as your coins are never sent with non-mixed coins, unless you enable that, and .... ooooops!!!

I just realized, if people are able to mix their denominated funds with non-denominated funds, then the coins that were mixed with them (other people's coins) might be exposed??? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd think at least if you've only denominated 2 rounds (how many mixing partners are in a round?) You could be exposed by someone exposing their darksend funds.?? What do you all think?

What's the difference between "Darksend Denominate" and "Payment to yourself" transaction types?
And please add Darksend types to the filters of the transaction panel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back